SLO's August White Mountain & Mammoth Adventure

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Last edited:

SLO_F-250

Explorer
Great report on a great area. Thanks for your labors at Manzanar. It has become an important historical site on 395. :sombrero:

Thanks! Yes, Manzanar is pretty important. I would recommend anyone to stop by and check out the museum. Great history there!

BCHauler said:
Nice pics. I drive the same truck with the v10, and I'm very curious about your fender trim. I would love to put the same on my truck. Is it stock or aftermarket? Thanks.

BC, Just picked them up off ebay. The OE style trim. Honestly I have been wanting the "beefier" ones as I am going 35" tires soon as my 33's are wearing down. If you are interested I might be willing to sell em to you on the cheap.

Everyone else, thanks for the nice comments. It was a great trip and I hope to finish it off with the last of the photos soon. Just been working A LOT lately.

ETAV8R, Thanks for the cool links!

SLO_F-250

Explorer
What type of bike rack r u runnin? Thx

Mph. Its kind of a custom setup and I have been changing constantly. Check out this post in my camper build thread. About 1/2 way down. It explains what I did and have done. Hope that helps! :coffeedrink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12