Slowly Getting There!

AZCPP

Adventurer
Here are a few pics of my XRL in it's current state. I am still waiting on several items (BACK ORDERED, SORRY)but, so far I've installed the RAM mount for my Garmin, hard wire kit (from the fuse block) for the Garmin also, Moose hand guards, XR's only foot pegs, UNI air filter, and smog block-off kit. Last Sunday I mounted up the Dulop 606's with a Bridgestone 4mm tube and rim lock (rear) but had to use a Maxxis 2.5mm tube in the from because the Bridgestone 4mm is on back order (like so many other things I try to order!!!!). I put a rim lock in the fron tire also and will replace the Maxxis tube with the 4mm when it comes in. I'm going to pull the wheels back off this weekend and balance them. Waiting on the back ordered bash plate and Acerbis taillight. Still need a tank before our Colorado trip in July and I need to find someone with a waterjet to cut out an Aluminum rack that I designed to mount the Wolfman tail bag to. Here are the pics.
P1150135.jpg

P1150137.jpg

P1150136.jpg

P1150138.jpg

P1150139.jpg

X_Trippin

Observer
Nice bike. have been keeping my eyes open for a new one. Right now I ride a yz250 2 stroke but want a street legal four. Those new KTM 530's have had my attention lately.

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Coincidence... I just bought that same Moab sticker in Moab last month. After riding with a guy on an XR in Moab I came home and bought a street legal XR 400. Guess I know what to do with the sticker now! Nice bike!

AZCPP

Adventurer
Almost done!

Added a IMS 4 gal. tank, a Ricochet skid plate, and a WPS tail light (the Acerbis never came in).
P2140169.jpg

P2140171.jpg

P2140170.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998