Small heater for 14’ Ukancamp trailer…

MTGunner

MTGunner
Need something small to warm up in morning to get dressed then out to start 2000 watt generator. Have a Heatbuddy but not really infatuated with this. What do all recommend? MTG

fredeharley8

bcz of similar situation before, I might have a suggestion that could work for you. In the mornings, I often use a portable ceramic space heater. It's compact and provides a good amount of warmth for those chilly moments before heading out to tackle tasks like starting a generator.

What I really like about it is that I can place it near me while I'm getting dressed, and it quickly warms up the area. It's been pretty reliable for me, and I haven't experienced any issues like with my previous heating devices.
you might want to look into a ceramic space heater like the one I use. It could be a great alternative to the Heatbuddy and help you stay warm in the mornings.

jkam

nomadic man
I have a Wave 3. It doesn't use any power at all, has no fan so is quiet and heats up a small area nicely.1691938007144.jpeg

MTGunner

MTGunner
Have been looking at Mr. Heat, Little Buddy for small size and heats up to 100 sq. feet. My Ukancamp trailer, 14x54”, has a roof vent and think this will be safe. Will only use to warm up in the morning until I can get my Honda generator fired up and small electric heater started. MTG

Attachments

• IMG_2367.jpeg
    IMG_2367.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6

tlrols

Chinese diesel heaters might work for you. It IS another fuel but they chug along (outside) and work well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior