small pop up tent trailer

daveh

Adventurer
That is a Livinlite pop up, made by livin lite. I've been unable to find any, and they are actually hard to search for. How did you find yours? I keep searching mopar trailer, and I get all sorts of false positive hits.

I searched for Jeep Trail Edition Camper. They may be becoming more scarce now. Mine was a 2010 that was stored inside a dealership for over a year unused before they decided to move it instead of store it any longer. The livin lights are still available but minus the Jeep branding and wheels/tires. Also a different roof setup.

Howard70

Adventurer
That is a Livinlite pop up, made by livin lite. I've been unable to find any, and they are actually hard to search for. How did you find yours? I keep searching mopar trailer, and I get all sorts of false positive hits.

I'm not sure where you're located, but I visited a Livin Lite dealer in Ramona, CA a couple of years ago (All About Fun RV Rental Sales & Service, 499 Main Street, Ramona CA 92065, 760-789-8988 - I just looked them up on Google Earth). They had several small tent trailers on display. It's the only place I'd been able to see Livin Lite tent trailers.

Howard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior