Lennart

Adventurer
Some more pics of the lovely tuna :chef:

P71QuJ.jpg

4Egb2Y.jpg

4liuwb.jpg

Lennart

Adventurer
What griddle plate is that ? I like the high sides of it.

It is a Williams Sonoma La Plancha. I bought one on sale some time ago from a discontinued batch that had stickers on the grill surface that wouldn't come off. Cost me hours and a couple of fingernails to get the glue/residue off but now I love it. Eventually it was a bargain :sombrero:

Uncle Beer

Observer
It is a Williams Sonoma La Plancha. I bought one on sale some time ago from a discontinued batch that had stickers on the grill surface that wouldn't come off. Cost me hours and a couple of fingernails to get the glue/residue off but now I love it. Eventually it was a bargain :sombrero:

Hmm. I work for WS and it looked familiar. But as you said, it's discontinued. You have a nice setup there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

briferg

Observer

What is it with the stickers that retailers use? I had a fish spatula from Sur La Table I took back because with everything I could think of (acetone, alcohol) I could not get the glue residue off. I understand they don't want someone switching barcodes in the store, but it is overkill. I have had this problem with other stores but when it comes to things that touch my food I find it particularly annoying.

Ribofunk

I've been working on the drawer system and the fridge slide for the back of my FJ. The FJ is not the ideal vehicle for this type of thing, as you are really constrained by the dimensions. It took quite a bit of work to find the right items that would fit well when combined. While I was at it, I incorporated a slot for my IG3 with the straps I got from Yuman Desert Rat. These things rock! No more unloading to get to the table! Plus a cubby for all tarp and hiking poles:

_DSC2645.JPG

_DSC2649.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman