Snow Peak Addiction

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Table extension straps

Made straps to secure the table extension to the IGT FRAME. The straps and handle slide into the channel on the sides of the IGT. The velcro straps and webbing act as a barrier/cushion between the bamboo surface and IGT frame. To quote the Guiness guys..... "BRILLIANT"20131016_092847.jpg20131016_092727.jpg20131016_092754.jpg

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Made straps to secure the table extension to the IGT FRAME. The straps and handle slide into the channel on the sides of the IGT. The velcro straps and webbing act as a barrier/cushion between the bamboo surface and IGT frame. To quote the Guiness guys..... "BRILLIANT"View attachment 191497

Question - is the handle free floating inside the IGT channel? Reason - can the straps be moved inboard for different sized legs. I have 6 of the 660 legs and 6 400legs. If there is a set length that might not allow for the smaller legs. My IGT frame is the larger 4 unit. I love that you attached the Bamboo table. Now all that is needed is to drop it into the Snow Peak Canvas Bag.

Looks Great!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Question - is the handle free floating inside the IGT channel? Reason - can the straps be moved inboard for different sized legs. I have 6 of the 660 legs and 6 400legs. If there is a set length that might not allow for the smaller legs. My IGT frame is the larger 4 unit. I love that you attached the Bamboo table. Now all that is needed is to drop it into the Snow Peak Canvas Bag.

Looks Great!

Thanks, Gear! The leg straps free float and will hold whichever size legs you can fit inside the IGT. I had my 660 legs and height adjusters in there earlier today; just to give you an idea of the range of versatility. I should do a YouTube video, lol. You could easily fit all 10 of your legs in there. A second straps could be added to the other side if there is a second table extension, etc. Let me know if you have any other questions.

cactusjk

Explorer
Ditto! I have both a 2 unit and 3 unit with the table and will be in the market!

Looks Great!

sovereign

Observer
That is the bag I have mine in :)

Do you have any pics with the Baja Burner in the bag? From the pics and dimensions on the site it looks like the bag will have a bit of room above the stove? Any chance you have a small Action Packer to see if it will fit in the bottom?

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Do you have any pics with the Baja Burner in the bag? From the pics and dimensions on the site it looks like the bag will have a bit of room above the stove? Any chance you have a small Action Packer to see if it will fit in the bottom?

(Sorry to jump in, TACODOC) It fits perfectly in a small action packer. I can shoot a pic and post it later, if you'd like?

sovereign

Observer
(Sorry to jump in, TACODOC) It fits perfectly in a small action packer. I can shoot a pic and post it later, if you'd like?

I would like to see a pic showing the BB in the case, if you can. As for the Action Packer I was curious to see how the case fits in the bottom. The Action Packer measures 14" L on the bottom and Snow Peak lists the dimension for the case as 15" L. Thanks.

Last edited:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I would like to see a pic showing the BB in the case, if you can. As for the Action Packer I was curious to see how the case fits in the bottom. The Action Packer measures 14" L on the bottom and Snow Peak lists the dimension for the case as 15" L. Thanks.

Sorry I don't have the case. Just the black bag the it comes with...

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Here is my IGT 3 all STRAPPED up and ready to go!!! 20131019_152248.jpg20131019_152343.jpg20131019_152427.jpg

For everyone that has any straps ordered; they're on their way to you!!! I'm already making the straps that secure the tables to the IGT as well as carry handles. Please let me know if any of you are interested? I'm looking forward to everyone's feedback!! :)

BTW, WITH THE IGT RATTLE ISOLATORS YOU CAN PICK THIS UP and shake until you're blue in the face and its as quiet as a church mouse!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle