Snow Peak IGT Complete Set Up

******I have added prices for individual items as I have had some interest in the complete kit but no sale...I still prefer local sales and will grant those first right of refusal. Thank you for your interest.****************

I am reluctantly selling my 3 unit Snow Peak IGT set up. I have used it twice in the last year or so in the back yard...I have never traveled with it. Its a great set up and a beautiful piece of kit but more than my style of camping calls for. Heres a list of it all...

Snow Peak IGT Stainless Tray Two-Piece Set (CK-120)------------$25
Snow Peak IGT 830 Leg Set (Tall) (CK-114) x 3--------------------$38/pr.
Snow Peak IGT 660 Leg Set (Short) (CK-113) x 2-----------------$36/pr.

Snow Peak IGT BBQ Box (CK-130)-----------------------------------$120
Snow Peak GigaPower Plate Burner Li (GS-400)--------------------$120 *

Happy Camper Stainless Steel Flatfire folding Charcoal Chimney--$42

Every thing is in excellent condition. The BBQ box does show some wear but that is to be expected with that type of cooker. No dents or dings in it. I have both the short and tall legs as well. These pieces have little wear and were kept neatly packed away. Snow Peak equipment never goes on sale and some of these pieces are harder to get. I would like to sell it complete and will not ship at this time. I am located in Los Angeles. Please email me at: kid ishi @ g ma il. com ( no spaces)

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    352.8 KB · Views: 204
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 227
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    489.2 KB · Views: 232
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 225
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    435.7 KB · Views: 215
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    403 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

SoCal_80

Explorer
If you decide to split it up let me know. Maybe interested in a couple of items and I am local.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
x2 on parting the system if you decide to do so. I am interested on ALL of the bamboo tables and side shelves and legs.
Thanks.
Izzy

PBnFJ

Observer
PM sent for a pair of the ck-153t's, the stainless inserts, and bamboo side table is available.

Hafwit

Adventurer
I am local to you and would be interested in the leg pads, the bamboo 116T table, and the 3u frame. Please let me know if they are left.

Cheers,
Greg

All PMs replied to. The items with the asterisk next to them have been spoken for and the number of asterisks is the quantity spoken for. I will remove items when they are in fact sold. Thank you all for your interest.

Thanks for your interest. I am still keeping the sales local for now as I have little time to ship. I will let those who have asked about shipping know if that changes. All the Best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears