Snow Peak Iron Grill Table

Hafwit

Adventurer
We fired up the SP IGT yesterday for a Japanese/Korean feast with bulgogi and yakiniku. With the newest parts I have acquired, I had the 2 unit IGT on the tallest legs, a bamboo cornerpiece at the same height, and a bamboo table dropped down to the next lower height for my family. The ability to join pieces together at different heights to accommodate people of different sizes is a great feature of the IGT. I did all the cooking this time, but for our family of four, I think that a single BBQ box may be inadequate if we were all participating in the cooking. I think the ideal set up next time will be with my 4 unit IGT having two BBQ boxes separated by spacers so that each one can be used for two people.

Hafwit

Adventurer
IGT set up at recent ECV clampout

At a recent doins for ECV held at Irvine Lake, the IGT impressed the hell out of a lot of people who were eating the mass-produced food that they typically have at one of these events to serve several hundred people. At different times we sampled Japanese and Korean delicacies including teriyaki, yakitori, yakiniku, bulgogi, and kalbi as well as some grilled asparagus and a grilled wedge salad with ponzu vinaigrette.

Attachments

• IMG_20121013_113934.jpg
    IMG_20121013_113934.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20121013_125201.jpg
    IMG_20121013_125201.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior