Snow Peak Land Lock Tent & Accessories - Factory-fresh, never opened!

chris snell

Adventurer
Hi ExPo,

I have a Snow Peak Land Lock family tent with all of the optional accessories for sale. These components are unopened, brand new, in the original factory packaging. Never used!

This is top-tier Japanese camping gear, among the finest family tent setups you can buy.

The tent is a two-room setup and consists of an outer tent, which provides shelter for a family-sized table/lounging area, as well as an inner tent for sleeping. The inner tent can be omitted in order to create a dining/lounging area for a large group of people.

I have:

- Land Lock tent in the classic Snow Peak brown color ($1899)
- Land Lock ground sheet ($118)
- Land Lock shield roof, provides extra protection from the elemeents ($159)
- Land Lock inner mat, a soft insulated mat for the inside floor of the tent ($289)
- Awning pole set (works with this tent, as well as other Snow Peak tent offerings) ($97)

$2000 for the entire set (save $500 + tax off snowpeak.com price)

Shipping: cost of the ride. Honestly, this thing is heavy and it's going to cost a bit to ship. Willing to meet anywhere in the Salt Lake metro and perhaps Moab if you want to pick up locally.

Here are some photos from the Snow Peak site and elsewhere:

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:

chris snell

Adventurer
Back from vacation and figured I'd bump this. It's a really nice setup--way more than a tent. Almost like a camping house.

chris snell

Adventurer
Putting this back up if anyone is interested in a really awesome tent that would make a great Christmas present. All brand new, still in factory packaging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears