So-Cal Monty meetup/off road trip

Zerocool

Hey guys,
It would be cool to do a meet up in Southern California, (This was in another thread but it needs its own)
And to go off roading somewhere together.
I myself am in La Cresenta and I have my Gen 1 ready to go. Im usually free on Saturdays
Anyone have any input? I dont know where we should meet up or go to for off roading

Saturdays sound good. I'm in pasadena, but won't be free until a couple weeks. I think a great trail is Cleghorn off the 15. About an hour away. Offers bypasses around obstacles.

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
There was a whole convo on the Facebook page about it and all of us AZ guys jumped up and suggested this fall we all meet in the middle for some wheeling and camping. There was a lot of interest

How about Saturday June 20 for a cleghorn run. We can meet at the trail head (off the 15) at 0800 so we have plenty of time for the trail.

Ends up I got scheduled for work. Cancelling my participation. Trying to plan 6/27.

Last edited:

r_vdb

Observer
If you plan another one keep it posted, kids have a tournament that day or I would be in...

zwalcheff

I am in the San Diego area and would be interested in offroading with some other Monteros. Usually everyone i offroad with has a Jeep. What part of SoCal are you guys thinking about doing this run?

If the San Diego area deserts are not to far for everyone there are awesome trails in Anza Borrego and Ocitillo Wells not far from me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears