SoCal people: Smittybilt front tube bumper w/ Montero brackets available...

SoCalMonty

Explorer
Hey guys,

I know there's probably a classified section on here (...is there?!), but this is such a niche item I thought it would go better here.

I'm selling the Smittybilt front tube bumper I had on my Montero. It has the Montero brackets on it, and will bolt right on to a Gen2/2.5 (not sure about the others). It's clean and in good shape, but was covered in dirt in this photo. Anyway, $125 picked up in Lake Forest. Let me know if you want it. You can text me at 7145531158, email at seanwilliams78@gmail.com, or PM me here. Thanks!

frontbumper.jpg

Last edited:

SoCalMonty

Explorer
Put it up on Craigslist. Price changed. Will also fit well on Jeep Wranglers (it was originally for a Jeep TJ).

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Before you sell it you should measure up and take pictures of those adapters then post that up here. never know when that could help someone else who's looking at putting on a set of Jeep TJ bumpers..

SoCalMonty

Explorer
There aren't any adapters. It has stock Montero bumper brackets welded on from a spare Montero bumper. The TJ brackets were cut off, but I still have them. They were just flat steel pieces mounted horizontally...Montero brackets are vertical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior