SoCal Teardrops 459 Krawler Leafspring Bushing Help Needed

SoCal_80

Explorer
Hello all and hoping another 459 Krawler owner can provide some quick assistance. My leafspring bushing are shot and need to be replaced. I know the springs are made by Old Man Emu but I can no longer read the model# that was painted on top of the leaf pack. Hoping someone can tell me the # or send a photo of the #. I tried calling and emailing Socal Teardrops but unfortunately haven’t received a reply.

Thank you!
Sean

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

SoCal_80

Explorer
Got the info/part # i needed for Gabe (the former/previous) owner of SoCal Teardrops. If anyone needs it just pm me

1Nphi37

I'm glad you received the help you needed. I'm just now roaming these threads looking for a spare tire carrier for my 459. I posted in a different thread here a few weeks ago but no replys. If anyone has information on where to get a fender mounted spare tire carrier or contact information for Gabe, for the 459 Krawler please let me know.

SoCal_80

Explorer
What vehicle are you towing the trailer with ? Might be easier and cheaper to get trailer hubs to match the bolt pattern of your tow vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior