[SOLD!] '13 F-350 Lariat CCSB 6.2 gas w/ ICON 2" Stage 4 w/ 45k Mi!!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
I have a very interested party, and he has been very patient as I cognitively realize I should sell it. However, every time I drive it I ‘feel’ compelled to keep it. Doubt that makes any real sense, but the Leitner rack is a fun change, and allows height to transport kids dirt bikes sans trailer...
Down side- it sits waaay too much- drive it and wash it every other week or so.
PM if you would like to discuss further.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks!
And a few pics of the Leitner rack:

Attachments

• 308KEGeuRyKnL9CL%NueJA.jpg
    308KEGeuRyKnL9CL%NueJA.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 338
  • 7nOoUBBFRUWZ1TBGG4rNaQ.jpg
    7nOoUBBFRUWZ1TBGG4rNaQ.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 334

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
That's a very fair price. It would sell yesterday in California.
Best of luck with your health We probably poo poo'd the saying 'When you've got your health you've got everything'. Not anymore. Sold my last Ram and had seller's remorse for a few weeks until my '07 came in off the tracks at Dave Smith.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks- on both accounts! Health is definitely one of those ‘take it for granted until you lose it deals’, and what a lesson it is!!
Truck wise or even vehicle wise, there are always those you sell and wish you hadn’t. But this one to me is a sweet spot of enough tech yet not too much to be distracting or take away from the driving experience. While the Tithonus is zero tech and visceral, this truck does the job- any job asked of it- yet is comfortable and totally reliable- quite the Swiss Army knife...

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Well, I have had several offers, and really not wanted to sell. However, the time has come, aka ultimatum by CFO to liquidate and travel more whilst we can!!
So, seriously for sale, very willing to configure as to your needs with various options available!!
Thanks for looking, and someone will get a fantastic rig!!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Did you ever sell it?!

I had two folks wanting it very much, and they were quite patient, but I could not let it go. And so it has sat some more, driven every other week or so, and finally accepting it needs to go to a new home- she will be missed very much!!

USMC Dude

Just looking to get lost
Please let me know if the deal falls through. I was under the impression it was sold from your previous post. I’m not far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12