SOLD* 1990 Toyota Town Ace 4x4 Diesel pop top $13,000

jhjeff

SOLD*

JDM 1990 Toyota Town Ace Pop top camper 4x4 Diesel
148K miles

1st owners imported into Canada from Japan, then US owner bought and brought into Utah, then buyer in Florida bought and I got from him. It's been on adventures from Canada to Baja as well as cross country trips with previous owners, it's a solid little adventure vehicle if you not in a rush.
I had all the repair work done to it and then it went into storage. Is a 1.8L 2C engine, not a powerhouse on really steep hills, but cruises on highway. Interior camping/living layout is great as there's a couch, 2 seats and a table, but it all can be converted to a lower bed area so you don't have to pop the top if you don't want to. Has 2hi/4hi/4lo.
All major mechanical work done at Metric Motors in Centerville and it's mechanically in great shape. I put in a new water pump, head gasket, manifold, did all fluids and filters. The injector pump is starting to leak so will need to replace that but I'll discount repair off price. The A/C and heat don't work, I never dove into why. It's not perfect, there's some rust in the floorboard areas that you could easily fix, if I was gonna keep it I'd put a lift on it and nice shocks and maybe some 15in rims. But that's about it. Not sure if the fridge works, never used it. Canvas on pop top is in good shape, no mold or tears, same for outdoor awning. No bathroom or shower or built in stove. Sink and counter space in the rear area. The right hand drive is easy to get used to and the column shifting takes a minute to adjust to but then it's second nature.
US title, legal to drive in US. Serious inquires only and no lowball offers, thank you.

IMG_4395.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4397.jpg

IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4400.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4395.jpg
    IMG_4395.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4396.jpg
    IMG_4396.jpg