SOLD - 2001 7.3 Diesel E450 Road Rescue Ambulance

Brianpgreen

SOLD

We are selling our Ambulance that we bought from a fire department in Wisconsin last November and drove to Tacoma. We had planned to do a 4x4 conversion but have found another rig we want to buy that's already been converted. I hate to sell it but I've accepted the reality that I don't have the time to do the conversion.

Description: 2001 Ford E 450, 7.3 Diesel, 4.10 gears, 4R100 Transmission, Fuel tank behind axle. Shore power inlet and inverter. Walk through cab.

Miles: 106091

Lights, Siren, etc. all work and have not been decommissioned. I have the complete manual and wiring diagrams in hand.

I also have the gurney. It's a Stryker Model 6080 MX-Pro Ambulance Cot. I'm told it has some value. Prices on Ebay are all over the place between $1,000 and $3,000. A full price offer gets the gurney. I'd prefer not to deal with it so maybe one of you can make a few bucks on the deal. It's actually pretty comfortable. I slept in it on the drive back from Wisconsin.

Price: $7,000 OBO.

Here are a bunch of pictures. If you'd like to see anything else let me know:
http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/bpgreen20/library/Ambulance

Known Issues: Exhaust up pipe leak. Exhaust manifold leak. Broken exhaust manifold bolt. (Right Rear/#7 Port) #6 balance code. There is some oil in the valley area. I don't know the source of the oil. I had a mechanic tell me I should replace at least the #6 injector but I'd planned to replace them all while I was at it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears