SOLD 2005 Astro Cargo Van, AWD

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
SOLD

I have a 2005 Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van, all wheel drive, for sale. 175,000 miles. The van belonged to the company I’m working for. The van started off in Georgia and spent then 2 years in Chicago. It therefore has some surface rust and corrosion on the engine and the sub-frame, but no holes anywhere. The body is virtually rust free.
About 1 ½ years ago I brought the van back myself from Chicago to Georgia. I used it for about a week, covered close to 1,500 miles. Drove great with no problems at all. Motor pulling strong, tranny shifting great, all appeared to work. The vehicle has been sitting in the company parking lot since then so I will have to give it a good cleaning and a check up. Over all, the vehicle is in good condition

Cloth front seats, shelving in the rear, privacy glass on the rear doors and the sliding door. I will take some pictures in the next days.

KBB value is $5,080 for vehicle in good and $4,190 for vehicle in fair condition. I would rate it somewhere in between. I will put it in Craigslist for $2,490, but I'm open to reasonable offers from my fellow ExPo members (I would prefer seeing the vehicle used overlanding rather than used by a local contractor :elkgrin:)

Added some pictures

100_1306.jpg

100_1305.jpg

100_1307.jpg

100_1309.jpg

Last edited:

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
I'm sure if Chevy would have called it "syncro" instead of "awd", this van would have already been picked up by somebody of this board :elkgrin:

I did not even had time to fool with it yet. Will put it on Craigslist when I return from abroad.

How do i get in touch with you? I have been sorta looking for a AWD cargo to haul bikes in. I am just north of chattanooga. Now that i think about it i am super interested! Perfect for the muddy CX bikes and plenty of room to lounge. Let me know how to get in touch or when you would be available for me to come down..

jrmydude

You mentioned that it has sat for a year or so, have you got it running? Are the graphics painted on or are they stickers?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12