SOLD: 2005 Mitsubishi Fuso FG 140 with Hallmark Flatbed Camper $89,000

Buckstopper

Adventurer
I had some questions about the spare tire lift so here are some photos...

In travel mode tire is secure
IMG_2851.jpg

ATV winch cable lifts tire to the tipping point of the support arm then cable is let out to lower it

IMG_2852.jpg

it lowers it to the ground so you can detach it from the arm and roll it to where it's needed. These suckers are HEAVY and this takes all the lifting out of a tire change.

IMG_2854.jpg

The truck is still available for someone to take on their next adventure!

Buckstopper

Last edited:

Buckstopper

Adventurer
Question came up about how the camper is attached to the truck. It is bolted through the floor of the camper to the flatbed with spring loaded bolts to allow a bit of movement. There are tabs on each side and the front of the bed to contain the camper from lateral or forward movement as well. The flatbed is spring isolated from the chassis so movement of the chassis isn't translated to the flatbed and camper. The camper is removable so the truck flatbed can be used to haul cargo. Jacks that attach to each corner of the camper so lift it off of the flatbed are included in the sale.

The truck and camper are still available.

Buckstopper

Buckstopper

Adventurer
Another question was asked about how bikes fit in the “garage”. Here are a couple of photos with a 29r mountain bike in the garage. Some fork mounts could be easily added to secure the bikes.
C155EDC7-BD76-41B0-B48D-4ADF46716881.jpeg

AA5AB685-1FCD-4A05-B5AD-BE2AE62885ED.jpeg

The doors also make handy work benches and bike holders since they fold down to a horizontal position. There are a couple of U bolts through the deck to lock the bikes to.

Price Drop - Still available $89,000

Last edited:

Buckstopper

Adventurer
Price Has Dropped to $89,000. We will sell the camper first without the Fuso for $52,000 but can't sell the Fuso without the camper because we have no way to store or move the camper alone.

Buckstopper

Adventurer
Our Overland Fuso and Hallmark Camper are still available and ready to go for your next expedition. Asking $89,000 for both. Located in Portland, Oregon.

Buckstopper

Adventurer
I have not had any problems getting parts. It has been serviced by Portland Mitsubishi since I have owned it and they have a good sized warehouse full of parts. The transmission, clutch and transfer case have all been replaced. The other somewhat common failure points on these trucks are the alternator and EGR and both of those have been replaced as well, all with factory replacements. There are also aftermarket sources for parts both domestic and overseas. I carry replacement filters and fan belt with me and those are included in the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998