SOLD: 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with AT-Overland Habitat

AZUnlimited

Adventurer
Last chance to make an offer on this beautiful Jeep as it sits. Next week I will start listing the accessories (Habitat, AT Drawers, etc.) for sale separately. If your interested in package of items, drop me an email or private message.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Thumbs up gbail! I agree with you 100%. I hope this rig found a new owner as-is, and wasn't parted out.

Here's another point of view to support someone buying this sweet rig:

There are folks like me who are recently retired, not getting any younger or healthier, and who don't want to watch a few more precious years go by while waiting to order and fully kit out a customized, ready-to-go expedition vehicle. Due to our advancing age and declining health, we feel we have more money than we have time.

So for those like us, being able to buy something like this completed rig today, pack up our gear in it, and thus be ready to hit the road TOMORROW for our long awaited summer adventures (go up to Alaska via the Cassiar, then go as far north as possible on the Dalton Hwy)......hey, it's like the credit card ad sez, it's "priceless."

I truly admire the skilled forum members that spend tons of time thoughtfully customizing their vehicles. But there are folks like me, who just want to buy something already tricked out.

So.....Cheers to you all, the doers, the dreamers and the guys who've already done the hard lifting so old farts like me can simply buy our adventures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger