**SOLD** 2007 KTM 450 EXC - California Street Legal with Extras

SoCal_80

Explorer
**Bike is SOLD**

2007 KTM 450 EXC – California street legal and currently registered (title in hand). Bike was purchased new in 2007 at Z Racing (http://www.zracinginc.com/) where it was properly jetted, emissions removed (I have all emissions equip in a box) to where it now runs perfectly! I am the 2nd owner since 2010. The prior owner was an “older” chap who explored Death Valley on it. The bike has never been raced or abused and it spent it’s time with me exploring the SBNF. It currently has only 2695 miles and 102.5 flawless hours on her and she run perfectly. Maintenance has been completed as per factory specifications. Valve adjustment competed at 95 hours. If I don’t get to it, all she needs is an oil change and the air filter cleaned (I took her for her last ride over to Big Bear two weeks ago for our final ride). The oil gets changed after every ride or before the next. Yes, I am sad to let her go as she was and is my dream bike. I sold a Honda XR 400 and stepped up to the KTM and never had a single regret. This is the ultimate dual sport bike IMHO. One of my last riding buddies just sold his XR and I just can’t find the time to get out and ride. The bike gets started almost every weekend and ridden at least around the block and the carb bowl is run dry. Bike is located in Long Beach (90808) and is ready to be inspected and taken home. Priced and $5500 OBO. Had my 2nd to last ride with Gabe from SoCal Teardrops and Dave from Trasharoo/AdventureDuo a few months ago. This could be you ( http://vimeo.com/49719065 ) !!!

This bike is 110% reliable and is ready for your next adventure!

Farkles include:
• Scott’s Steering damper - $450
• Moose front fender bag with axle wrench, new front tube and rim savers - $55
• Clarke 3.4 gallon Tank - $200
• Enduro Engineering Aluminum Debris Deflector and Plastic Roost Guards -$85
• Enduro Engineering Skid Plate – $90
• Enduro Engineering Silencer Guard -$35
• Supersprox 50 tooth Hybrid Sprocket - $50
• Dual Temp/Heated Grip Warmers (Gotta keep your paws warm!)

Extras to be included :
• Steel with aluminum tray hitch mounted motorcycle carrier
• AC aluminum lifting bike stand
• KTM oil filters and synthetic oil
• (2) New OEM fuel tanks
• (1) New/spare OEM seat
• Factory owner’s manual
• Factory/OEM tool set
• All emission parts
• New MSR spare levers
• Moose Racing/KTM Expedition Riding Jacket (XL I think and in near new condition)

extras.jpgFront.jpghandguard.jpghours.jpgmileage.jpgplate.jpgscotts.jpgSide.jpgside2.jpg

Last edited:

Gooseberry

Explorer
I have been looking at a 450 but in CA the cost is just out of the ball park. Also I'm going to check into the new freeride and see if it is going to make our shores.

Ya I want but just passed on a 06 for $3800 with some nice farkles.

SoCal_80

Explorer
I have been looking at a 450 but in CA the cost is just out of the ball park. Also I'm going to check into the new freeride and see if it is going to make our shores.

Ya I want but just passed on a 06 for $3800 with some nice farkles.

Yep i get it...That said, a KTM is worth every penny!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Nice bike, i've ridden with Sean while he was on this... Great condition as Sean takes really good care of his gear. Good luck with the sale, i've passed this on to ILM as well.

And oh yeah.. It's a shame you're selling it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make the change, ride more, not less! :bike_rider:

SoCal_80

Explorer
Nice bike, i've ridden with Sean while he was on this... Great condition as Sean takes really good care of his gear. Good luck with the sale, i've passed this on to ILM as well.

And oh yeah.. It's a shame you're selling it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make the change, ride more, not less! :bike_rider:

Thanks brotha! Yep i would love to ride more...I barely have time to get the Crusier and Chaser out. It does hurt though.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman