SOLD - 2007 Land Rover LR3 SE V8 - $7,995 OBO

JEC

I'm selling my 2007 Land Rover LR3 SE with 130,003 miles. It's been a great vehicle, but I have up-sized to a Ram 2500 to fit my family's needs.

Equipment includes an Eezi-Awn roof rack, rear ladder, Atlantic British coil spring conversion w/ 2" lift on Old Man Emu coils, 31.5" BFGoodrich K02 tires, full-size spare wheel & tire, awning, 3rd row seats, and receiver hitch.

The truck has been well maintained with regular oil changes performed by myself. New front tires, new rear brakes & rotors. This vehicle comes with two key fabs, a Texas title in my name, and a clean Carfax report that I will provide upon request. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Photos and interior + exterior video walk-around can be viewed here: LR3 photo + video

Maxtrax pictured in photos are not included in sale. Please reach out with any questions. Contact Jason at 817-205-2132 or jasonecarley@gmail.com. I'm located in Keller, Texas.

VIN: SALAE25407A421033

IMG_8361.jpg

View attachment IMG_8428.jpg

Last edited:

JEC

I've had it loaded up with quite a bit of gear and haven't noticed much sag with the coil conversion kit.

robertmspeakout

So can I assume the 31.5" tore does not fit in the spare location underneath? Also, does the lift replace entirely or create any issues for the ais suspension system?

JEC

That's right -- even deflated, it's just a little too big to fit in the stock location.

The coil conversion kit from Atlantic British completely replaces the air suspension system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78