SOLD -- 2008 EarthRoamer #79 with 76,000 miles. Reduced Price $175,000

Plainsmuse

Adventurer
Help out a fellow ER owner?

Hi,

Would you by chance have anything from Earthroamer regarding an official care guide or update? I spoke to Tyler Tatro years ago, and either him or my mechanic advised me to drive every week, to keep the militarty rear end from seizing and needing replacement. Thanks.

Last edited:

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Hi,

Would you by chance have anything from Earthroamer regarding an official care guide or update? I spoke to Tyler Tatro years ago, and either him or my mechanic advised me to drive every week, to keep the militarty rear end from seizing and needing replacement. Thanks.

Sorry, just seeing this. We do not have anything in writing about how often you have to run the EarthRoamer. My dad is still putting miles on this one and it is still for sale. Reasonable offers will be entertained. Please call if interested since we might just be out on the trail. Alan (858)204-5988

Thanks

Justin

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Bump - Still looking for a new owner for this great EarthRoamer.

MT6bt

Rock hound
Hey gear, I think I bumped into you when you were camping in East rosebud. Drove by your earthroamer and couldn't help but stop and say hi while admiring that beauty. I was driving my old cummins seen in my profile pic....remember?

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12