SOLD - 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - SOLD

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
SOLD

2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

PRICE: $26,500 or best offer.

Located in Everett, WA. About 25 miles north of Seattle, WA.

I'm looking to sell my 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. It's got low miles and has been a great daily driver for getting around in, camping, and checking out local trails. Never used for rock crawling.

It has a 3.8L V6
Automatic Transmission
Just over 60,300 miles.
2WD, 4WD high and low.
Factory front and rear lockers.
Electronic sway bar disconnect.
Removable hard top.
Electric doors and windows.

I've added a few aftermarket things such as...

ARB front bumper.
ARB rear bumper and tire carrier.
18" wheels with 35x12.50R18 BFGoodrich KM2 tires with matching spare and wheel.
2.5" Rock Krawler lift kit (new springs, control arms, track bar).
1.5" wheel spacers
AEV Procal Module (adjusts the speedometer)
Regeared differentials with Yukon 5.13 gears.

This Jeep has been pretty good to me. The only cons I have for this sale is that it is due for new brakes and its 60k mile check up. And the seals on the freedom top may need to be replaced.

The rear defroster also stopped working but only because of a loose connection. I just need to find a fix to reconnect it to the window.

I'm asking $26,500 or best offer. The picture shows the winch and lights on the Jeep which are not included in the sale. I may be interested in selling the winch if you might be interested for an additional price. I'm open to fair offers since it does need a little bit of maintenance. I'm also going to have the Jeep professional detailed and get more pictures taken. Weather is just holding me back at the moment.

Please feel free to PM with any more questions or if you're interested. NO TRADES.

jeep.jpg

Last edited:

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
Jeep is still for sale. I NEED to sell so I can get my new rig before mid/late spring. If anyone knows someone that's looking around for a Jeep, please share!

I will have more pics by the weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998