EDIT-5266JPG.jpg

Located in American Fork, UT
Asking $26,400

All the SR5 4Runner options with the added:
- Third row seats
- All leather seats
- Dual heated front seats
Also includes Dometic CFX35 fridge/freezer

Clean title, zero accidents, zero breakdowns, and zero issues.
CARFAX: https://www.carfax.com/fsb/report?token=8p2JSscXjWKCT-2TxOgYsg

All photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/188DTxiXHsI_ADvTWBpGrbp1pMudKS2tl

Miles: 137,075
Regular scheduled maintenance has been done at Brent Brown Toyota in Orem, UT. Plus a few things in California when we lived there for a year.
Never thought I'd sell it and have $15k+ in upgrades into the car, but we need a truck to tow a large trailer.

About 3 years ago, I started to turn this into an overland vehicle.
Things that were added from 2017-2019:

- Shrockworks Front Bumper

- Smittybuilt XRC winch with synthetic rope

- CBI Rear Bumper w/ Swing Out Carrier, dual jerry can holder, hi-lift jack mount, and folding table

- Hi-lift jack

- Southern style off-road Sliders

- Bajarack spylight Roof Rack

- Bajarack rear ladder

- SCS stealth wheels

- Old Man Emu 3” lift front + rear shocks and coils and rock guards (stiff up front for great handling)

- Bf Goodrich at2 tires 275/70/17

- Off grid engineering Dual battery system

- Wiring to back of vehicle for expandable power and power for auxiliaries and fridge

- 2 massive odyssey batteries

- SPOD 6 switch panel

- 2015+ LED tail light swap

- Extreme LED light bar and rear flood lights

- Domestic CFX35 fridge/freezer

- Weathertech molded mats throughout

- Rear jerry cans for water and gas

* Does not include rooftop tent

I have owned the vehicle outright since 2011 and never thought I'd sell it.
Everything works well and the car runs and drives perfectly. I’ve put over $17k in upgrades into this vehicle. Front bumper and suspension installed by Ultimate 4x4 in Orem, UT, rear bumper was installed by CBI in Idaho falls, ID.
I used to have a rooftop tent on top and it was an epic setup.

We also have a Dometic CFX35 fridge/freezer with wifi included and wired to the back. We’ve camped for 12 days in the summer without starting the car and the fridge stayed running because of the massive dual battery system.

The car performs very well off road, but to be honest, we haven’t done anything crazy in it. We simply need something to tow a large trailer with now. Full disclosure, I wasn’t planning on selling this car ever, so I haven’t kept every meticulous receipt for these mods over the years. It's obviously not new and could use a few small things, but honestly, it's been 100% solid without issues. Considering it has the 3rd row, all leather, and the included fridge, I feel this is a great deal.

Please reach out if you're interested or have additional questions.
I know the pictures are horrible and the car is dirty sorry. My wifes car is in the shop, so I have all the kids crap in there right now. I'm going to get more pictures of the interior in the next couple days.
I’m not willing to waste anytime showing the car unless you have the money and are ready to buy.

Sale will ONLY be conducted in person at a reputable bank via wire transfer, cash, or cashiers check. Open to any offers or trades, specifically a 2008-2011 sequoia with cash on your end.
Reach out here or email me at cameronmarkkinney@gmail.com
Or text me at (818) 324-3275

Attachments

• EDIT-5506JPG.jpg
    EDIT-5506JPG.jpg
    998.7 KB · Views: 660
  • EDIT-5265JPG.jpg
    EDIT-5265JPG.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 762
  • IMG_0249JPG.jpg
    IMG_0249JPG.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 734