SOLD - 2010 Toyota Tundra - Fully Built with Flippac camper / tent

Motoprof14

Nice rig. Some questions: How many does the rig sleep? How many miles on the tires? Is it wrapped (looks blue in one pic)? Any dings, large scratches, or whatever? Thx.

helisharpe

Observer
The Flippac can sleep up to 4 they way it is setup currently. 2 up top, 1 small child in the hammock and 1 medium child / small adult on the pad / step. Just depends how close you want to be with everyone and what your space needs are.

Tires probably have 10k on them but still have plenty of life, just had them balanced, rotated and an alignment on friday.

No there is no wrap, must be a shadow. The whole truck and flip are the same color.

Truck has normal wear and tear on the vehicle. Some rock pitting on the front ARB bumper but it has no dings or large scratches.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

cruiserfanc

I keep coming back your rig daily as I continue to research beach camping / fishing options. I really like the choices you made when building it. Very well thought out, but in addition to being super efficient and functional, it just looks way cool....ha! I've been looking at vans and TCs but keep coming back to your Tundra as being a great, if not, the best possible option. Really surprised to see it's still available...

GLWS!

helisharpe

Observer
I keep coming back your rig daily as I continue to research beach camping / fishing options. I really like the choices you made when building it. Very well thought out, but in addition to being super efficient and functional, it just looks way cool....ha! I've been looking at vans and TCs but keep coming back to your Tundra as being a great, if not, the best possible option. Really surprised to see it's still available...

GLWS!

Thank you for the compliments crusierfanc, the truck is a solid build and checks a lot of boxes for what people on this site and elsewhere are looking for.

I am surprised it is still here as well to tell you the truth. It will sell to the right person in the right timing.

Besides that - here is the link to the Ebay listing everyone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182307298710?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ToddIanuzzi

My Tacoma was stolen last week. If it's not sold by the time I get my insurance check, and I don't find my truck, I may be that right person. I'll be hoping it doesn't sell soon - no offense! LOL.

I love this rig.

helisharpe

Observer
My Tacoma was stolen last week. If it's not sold by the time I get my insurance check, and I don't find my truck, I may be that right person. I'll be hoping it doesn't sell soon - no offense! LOL.

I love this rig.

Hey Todd, sorry to hear about your Tacoma. Major bummer and headache. Hope they recover it soon or you have a new / new used Tundra in your driveway.

Thanks for the compliments on the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears