*** SOLD *** 2011 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport 4x4

Jammer

Observer
*** SOLD *** 2011 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport 4x4 Auto w/ factory tow package

Second owner, purchased in 2012 w/17k miles. Currently has approx.121,500 miles. 99% of the miles are city/highway miles (sadly). There isn't a ton of off-road trails in South Florida unless you want to submerge your rig in water. Off pavement driving includes fire service and forest service roads in the Picayune Strand State Forest and Everglades National Park as well as exploring North Georgia and Western North Carolina forests.

The Good:

- Approx. 20% tint on front doors and windshield strip. Lighter shade on all rear windows to match the front.

- Oil changes every 5k with Mobile full synthetic and OEM Toyota filters.

- Front diff. oil and transmission fluid changed in 2020 at around 90-100k, Transfer case and Rear diff oils just changed recently.

- Battery replaced with Extreme X2 (Northstar) AGM in stock size. I cannot find my receipt but I think it was replaced a little over 5-6 years ago.

- HKB Electronics MK4 adjustable alternator voltage booster to ensure AGM battery is charging at correct voltage and Bluetooth battery monitor.

- Rigid D-Series yellow SAE fog light pods.

- Rigid 10” clear Driving/spot combo light bar in C4 hood scoop mount.

- ARB Differential Breather relocation kit.

- Rallylights high voltage wire harness and relays. (See: “Ultimate Headlight Upgrade” on TacomaWorld.com).

- High wattage headlight bulbs (I don’t recall the brand, but it is one of the options listed in the TacomaWorld post).

- Overland Equipped Auxiliary Power Kit and I added an additional fuse and breaker to run power to the bed for On-Board Air and another sub-panel fuse block for additional 12v power in the bed. I never finished this project, but it is 80% done. You will just need to finish the install of the Expedition Essentials air compressor mount for the bed pockets in Tacomas, and your choice of compressor as well as running the rest of the wiring to add additional power outlets in the bed if you so choose. Air Compressor not included with this sale unless you want to make me an offer for the like new Smittybilt compressor I was going to install with this kit.

- Both front hub assemblies were replaced in 2020 due to the original wheel bearings needing replaced. I opted to just replace the entire hub assembly with Blue Pit Bearings Doorman Hubs w/ Koyo bearings. Passenger side axle assembly w/ CV’s replaced as I damaged the original axle threads during the hub replacement.

- Power Slot Cryo treated front rotors and Toyota TRD brake pads were replaced in 2020 when I replaced the hubs and axle.

- Braided stainless steel extended brake lines

- 17” FJ Cruiser wheels with matching spare.

- 265/70 R 17 Cooper Discoverer AT3’s with good tread life left and an unused matching spare.

- Mainline Overland GTS/ Dobinsons suspension 2.5” lift. I opted for the heavy duty coil and leaf springs as I planned on adding an ARB front bumper and winch as well as truck bed drawers, but I never added those, so the lift is easily 3” if not a bit taller. It does ride a bit firm without the extra weight, but it’s ready for a bumper and more weight in the bed without any additional mods needed to support that weight. Having the truck fully loaded for camping, it handles and rides even better as the suspension loves the added weight and eats up washboard roads!

- Dobinsons diff drop kit.

- Dobinsons Rear Poly Leaf Spring Bushing Kit with greaseable pins (PB59-1101K + SP59-060).

- SPC UCA’s.

- Husky x-Act fit all weather floor mats.

- Marine grade black vinyl installed on door panels.

- Clazzio leather seat covers.

- Tech Deck installed above AC controls to mount accessories, phone holders, tablets, using RAM mounts.

- Meso Customs Gasshole gas cap holder.

- Meso Customs replacement dual color (white/red) LED map & dome lights.

- Amazon center console and glove box organizers.

- Kenwood Excelon DDX9905S head unit w/ wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto.

- Two additional USB charging ports installed below the AC controls that are wired to the Kenwood headunit if you prefer a wired connection.

- Kicker 44KSS6504 6.5” component speakers in front doors.

- Kicker 46CSC654 6.5” 2-way speakers in rear doors.

- All 4 doors have Dynamat installed.

- Martin Offroad Cab Rack.

- Leer topper with side windoors and interior carpet with sliding and removable front window. Roof tracks and Thule Roof Rack on topper.

- OEM Tacoma rubber bed mat.

- Mountain Hatch tailgate insert.

- Total Chaos bed stiffeners

- Pop n Lock lockable tailgate handle.

- Cheapo Amazon tube side steps. They are starting to patina and could be sanded and bed-lined or sold. I just needed an inexpensive solution so our 5yo could get in and out more easily.

The Bad:

- Hood and cab roof could use a respray as the paint is a bit sun damaged after 11 years in the South Florida sun.

- I had the grill, side mirrors and driver side fender flare resprayed in factory silver about 5 years ago as the clear coat was all but gone from them. The paint doesn’t match 100% as silver really needs to be blended to do it right, but I don’t really notice the slight difference in shades so I never cared to correct it.

- Some light scratches on the both bed sides and tailgate but nothing deep and no rust.

- I bought the topper used, so there are some cosmetic blemishes, but the fiberglass has no cracks and is a solid topper!

- Headlights are starting to get a bit hazy and will need reconditioning soon.

I don't think I've forgotten anything, but I will update this post if I have. I'm including in the sale, a couple of OEM oil filters, the OEM hood scoop trim, box and original mounts for Rigid pod lights, additional wire loom used to protect the wiring running from the additional fuse blocks to the bed. I simply coiled up and zip tired the wiring and disabled the fuse and breaker until I could finish those projects.

More pictures available!

20230318_175140.jpg20230318_175153.jpg20230318_175239.jpg20230318_175256.jpg20230318_175204.jpg20230319_161101.jpg20230319_161333.jpg20230319_161556.jpg20230319_161941.jpg20230318_175329.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman