Sold: 2012 Schutt Industries XV-2 Trailer Many Extras $10,500

amflyr

Price reduced. This trailer is located in Mequon, Wisconsin about 30 minutes north of Milwaukee. We have had this trailer and used it a couple of times every year for the past 8 years. It has been an excellent trailer, but I sold my Wrangler, so no longer use it enough to justify owning it. It is the same unit that was used in the Peterson's Hunting "Border to Border episodes. I also have a couple of walk around videos if you are interested.

Here is a walk around I did of the trailer, back when I bought it.

The Schutt Industries XVENTURE Severe-Duty Off-Road Trailer was originally developed to exceed the stringent performance standards demanded by today's military. With it's Huck-Bolted all aluminum structure, it is substantially stronger, lighter, and more durable than traditional welded steel products in this class.

Schutt Industries all aluminum construction method uses Alcoa's Huck Bolt structural fasteners with over 5,000 lbs. of sheer strength per fastener. There are over 300 Huck Bolts used in the chassis alone. There are no welds used for structural integrity, thus eliminating potential cracking and weld fatigue. This unique fastening system is incredibly vibration and fatigue resistant, optimizing structural integrity for a lifetime of hard use in the toughest environments without the fear of rusting, cracking, or field repairs due to joint failure.

Our trailers set the standard by which all others are judged. When only the very best will do, you can count on Schutt Industries for the best trailers ever produced. Check our Compare Models page to look at all the XVENTURE XV-2 Packages available in Essentials, Essentials Plus, Deluxe and Deluxe Plus.

Here is an inventory of what goes with the trailer.

Trailer

1 – 3 burner propane stove

1 – faucet with hot and cold running water

3 – Tread Star 7.5 – 16 LT tires

2 - Locking parking brakes

1 – Ramp leveler

1 - Built in water 22 gallon tank with water pump 1 – Camp Chef Triton 5 liter water heater

4 – Adjustable height supports for rooftop tent

2 – Rear Leveling legs

1 – Hard top foldable, locking tonneau cover

1 – Electrical distribution panel

Tires/Wheels/Hubs

2 – Set extra hubs to match Jeep Wrangler bolt pattern for interchangeable spare tire

1 – Spare tire and carrier

Sleeping

1 – James Baroud Grand Raid XXL Evo rooftop tent

1 – Built in 1.5 inch sleeping pad

Power/Lighting/Water

4 – 15 watt solar panels

1 – Goal Zero Solar Panel tripod

4 – Goal Zero 15 watt solar panels and carrying cases

1 – Goal Zero Yeti 400

6 - Goal Zero LED lanterns

1 – Camp Chef Triton 5-liter water heater

Awning

2 – Oztent/Rhino awning extensions (1 New, one used good condition with a some staining)

1 Oztent/Rhino Foxwing 270 (New)

1 – ARB AC/DC 50 Quart refrigerator/Freezer/Cooler

Shower

1 – Trekker Shower Stall with floor (Minor holes have been repaired)

Attachments

• Complete setup.jpg
    Complete setup.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 269
  • Foxwing 270.jpg
    Foxwing 270.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 254
  • Foxwing extension installed.jpg
    Foxwing extension installed.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 245
  • Solar panels.jpg
    Solar panels.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 219
  • Tent inside 2.jpg
    Tent inside 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 215
  • Tent inside.jpg
    Tent inside.jpg
    573.4 KB · Views: 211
  • Tent up right.jpg
    Tent up right.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 211
  • Trailer back.jpg
    Trailer back.jpg
    702.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Trailer.jpg
    Trailer.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 195
  • Trecker shower.jpg
    Trecker shower.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 193
Last edited:

amflyr

Still available? Up in Green Bay
My apologies, the trailer has been sold, but the buyer did not take the rooftop tent or the Oztent 270 awning. If you are interested in either of those items, please let me know. I can be reached at 414-975-1119. I will mark the trailer sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior