SOLD - 2013 Kimberly Kamper Karavan

rehammer81

as an owner of an older one of these I can tell you ugrading to the air suspension or the swingout toilet are not an option, at least not an option for the majority of us. Maybe if you have a full machine shop and are proficient at welding and all sorts of other things. I would assume you have what you have and just keep it up and maintain it. Nothing wrong with it that way. Not to hijack Robs thread but I am going to list mine for sale to see if there is any interest, I have not used it in over a year.
Was just wondering because they don't appear to change that much over the years. Kind of thought the air suspension would be mostly bolt on since they sell both configurations.

Message me about what year yours is and how much you are thinking of asking. What is the condition?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

FordGuy1

Adventurer
Was just wondering because they don't appear to change that much over the years. Kind of thought the air suspension would be mostly bolt on since they sell both configurations.

Message me about what year yours is and how much you are thinking of asking. What is the condition?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Hop on the Kimberley Facebook pages. I think you will find the air ride can be done without many issues.

str8nm

Observer
If you could provide links to that info on the Facebook pages I would be interested. I have to believe the factory and United States distributor that they can’t do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger