SOLD 2014 Manley ORV

Maxcustody

Explorer
SOLD

I purchased this new from Manley in 2014. It is perfect condition. The bed is Line-X, BFG Mud terrain Tires (3). 2 Five gallon Rotopax containers, Max coupler, rear recovery hook, 3 way ratchet strap........all included. This trailer has the aluminum locking lid and tall RTT bars. No leaf springs, Independent torsion axle 3500 lb.

LED lights all around, 4-pin plug, heavy duty safety cables, high lift drop down leg with interchangeable foot or dual wheels, front receiver with extendable standard 2" ball coupling, rear receiver hitch, numerous tie downs, fully bed lined, heavy duty steel fenders.

f632c44c9aac67a852f22f66ad64433f.jpg

1e1a14b1276b6afeadeb2bdc41b3b3ea.jpg

6d0cf641a6ffdc8bffd147364862dc86.jpg

32e65154730bcbbcf3e5d478c28a7d33.jpg

9fecdbee5e375373bf9047dca3e023b4.jpg

3fdfdeb2bd3ab97a0ab9a9ff2b63f93e.jpg

Last edited:

[APOP]

I can see them on my computer?

They work now! But now my keyboard doesn't work - must be from all my drooling. Very nice trailer.

Sorry for the n00b questions in advance, but I figured a PM wouldn't benefit the other n00bs like me.

Your post says the Tent is not included. Is that in reference to the pictured, hard shell RTT only, or do you mean it doesn't come with the RTT it came with either?
Is the original rubber bed mat included?
I tried zooming in, but no luck - What's the exact tire size?

Last edited:

Maxcustody

Explorer
They work now! But now my keyboard doesn't work - must be from all my drooling. Very nice trailer.

Sorry for the n00b questions in advance, but I figured a PM wouldn't benefit the other n00bs like me.

Your post says the Tent is not included. Is that in reference to the pictured, hard shell RTT only, or do you mean it doesn't come with the RTT it came with either?
Is the original rubber bed mat included?
I tried zooming in, but no luck - What's the exact tire size?

No problem...........

It originally had a Tepui RTT, I sold that and bought a James Baroud. So, no RTT is included. I do have the rubber mat and that is included as well. The tires are 33-10.5- 15's. It has 3 including the spare. I purchased the spare bracket and it mounts in the receiver hitch. I do have an Oz tent RV 2 I was going to be selling as well. I can add that to the trailer package........only reason selling the RV2 is I bought an RV4.

Last edited:

dan0mite

In the last picture, what are those nubs inside the tub walls?

Also, I presume the lid is not hinged, correct?

Not mine obviously...but you can see the hinges on the front of the tub in the 1st and 3rd pic, lid latches in the 5th, and the nubs inside should be for the lift struts. It looks like the OP took pics with the lid removed...but everything points to it being hinged.

Maxcustody

Explorer
Not mine obviously...but you can see the hinges on the front of the tub in the 1st and 3rd pic, lid latches in the 5th, and the nubs inside should be for the lift struts. It looks like the OP took pics with the lid removed...but everything points to it being hinged.

That is correct. The lid was off when I had it professionally LineX from a dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears