**SOLD!** 2014 Ursa Minor J30 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JKU - 60,000

katpence

UPDATED AD AND BACK ON THE MARKET!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X with Ursa Minor Camper. Built by Frank Lopez, purchased by us in May 2021.
85,800 Miles
Clean Oregon Title in Hand
Fresh Batteries
Fresh Oil Change
Fresh Diff fluid 1/22
Coolant system flushed and inspected 1/22
Fully detailed
Stored in climate controlled hangar
Ready for adventure
Located in Oregon (epic road trip built right in!)
Medical issue forces sale.

***SEE ATTACHED PDF FOR FULL BUILD SHEET AND PHOTOS***
please note that I am having issues uploading interior photos but I am happy to send them via email.

Back on the market just in time for the nice weather! We had a sale fall through back in December and decided to pull it off the market to deal with medical issues and wait for nicer weather. This is adventure ready with only the highest end parts. Every system has been ran through and found to be in great condition. New fluids 1/2022. Fresh batteries. It's stored indoors in climate control and on a charger ready to go at a moments notice. We are only selling due to a medical issue, otherwise this would be with us forever. We absolutely love this Jeep and have only owned it for a year. The asking price is what we purchased it for last May and we have fully serviced it and checked every system. Our loss is your new adventure!

Attachments

• 514E59B5-A462-4DCC-88EE-60873B7B3F1E_1_201_a.jpeg
    514E59B5-A462-4DCC-88EE-60873B7B3F1E_1_201_a.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 542
  • 22B6316E-C761-4ECA-B547-DFAF988F7343_1_201_a.jpeg
    22B6316E-C761-4ECA-B547-DFAF988F7343_1_201_a.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 547
  • EF41DFAD-5A78-4A91-B1F8-651471D97297_1_201_a.jpeg
    EF41DFAD-5A78-4A91-B1F8-651471D97297_1_201_a.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 516
  • Ursa Minor Jeep Build Sheet 4:1:2022 .pdf
    64.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

sabjku

Observer
Somebody buy this thing please! I can't justify two Ursa Minor builds!:LOL:

All kidding aside, this has always been one of my favorite builds. Frank put together a fantastic overlanding/adventure rig. This is a GREAT price for what's in this rig!

katpence

Somebody buy this thing please! I can't justify two Ursa Minor builds!:LOL:

All kidding aside, this has always been one of my favorite builds. Frank put together a fantastic overlanding/adventure rig. This is a GREAT price for what's in this rig!
Thanks! It's breaking my heart to sell it because it really is the perfect overlanding rig.

gvb40

2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X with Ursa Minor Camper. Built by Frank Lopez, purchased by us in May 2021.
85,800 Miles
Fresh Batteries
Fresh Oil Change
Fresh Diff fluid 1/22
Fully detailed
Ready for adventure

Sale fell through so it's back on the market. This is adventure ready with only the highest end parts. Every system has been ran through and found to be in great condition. New fluids 1/2022. Fresh batteries. It's stored indoors in climate control. We are only selling due to a medical issue, otherwise this would be with us forever. It's a very special build! Happy to share the full build sheet with any serious buyer. There's more than $80k into it without factoring in the labor. Asking $60k which is what we bought it for in May.
Could you please share the build sheet with me @gvb1940@icloud.com

gvb40

85,800 Miles
Fresh Batteries
Fresh Oil Change
Fresh Diff fluid 1/22
Fully detailed
Ready for adventure

Sale fell through so it's back on the market. This is adventure ready with only the highest end parts. Every system has been ran through and found to be in great condition. New fluids 1/2022. Fresh batteries. It's stored indoors in climate control. We are only selling due to a medical issue, otherwise this would be with us forever. It's a very special build! Happy to share the full build sheet with any serious buyer. There's more than $80k into it without factoring in the labor. Asking $60k which is what we bought it for in May.
How about sharing the build sheet with all of us. What is in the interior? Fridge? Stove? Water? Not going to drive to Oregon unless I know these factors.

Jasonazx

Adventurer
@katpence do you still have any of the rear seats and are either of them able to be reinstalled? It might help to make any updates to the build sheet @reync posted as well to ensure everyone knows what's included. How tall is the jeep from the ground to the highest point of the Ursa minor?

katpence

How about sharing the build sheet with all of us. What is in the interior? Fridge? Stove? Water? Not going to drive to Oregon unless I know these factors.

hi! I have been out for medical issues (reason for selling) so I had taken down the ad until the spring weather (which is finally here!) I’m happy to share all photos via email until I can get the ad rebuilt.
We don’t have the seats but there are usually a few on eBay.

katpence

Build sheet? Pics of interior?
Hi I’m happy to send you everything. I’ve been out on medical leave and decided to wait til spring to repost. Thought I’d deleted the ad but apparently it just deleted the important stuff ?. Message me your email address and I’ll send over the build sheet and pics or you can wait til next week when I update the ad and actively list it across all platforms.
thanks for your interest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998