***SOLD***2015 EarthRoamer XV-LT

taylor3633

Observer
That there is a rare bird and a stunner at that! We are contemplating moving into an XV-LTS with our growing kids but man, if someone is looking for a top notch rig for a couple of explorers this one is hard to beat!

60toyetero

Adventurer
That there is a rare bird and a stunner at that! We are contemplating moving into an XV-LTS with our growing kids but man, if someone is looking for a top notch rig for a couple of explorers this one is hard to beat!
Thanks ! There is definitely a lot of benefits to being lighter and smaller and still have a max capacity of 19,500lbs. This rig is the perfect size for a couple that can use the access cab area for dogs or even more storage. I did see jump seats that can be installed in the back as normally there are seats there anyways so there is room Is only two of us right now so haven’t needed it.

Last edited:

60toyetero

Adventurer
Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 8.39.34 AM.png

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
I have seen this rig around Bend before. Always in well taken care of shape. GLWS,
There should be a few buyers in Bend. Otherwise I supose ER, or Beaver Coach Sales has taken a few Earth Cruisers on consignment before. So they would probably also do a Earth Roamer, (BCS)

Last edited:

60toyetero

Adventurer
For future buyer, Happy to make a deal accounting for taking it to Earthroamer for a head to toe service. I can take the vehicle myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998