-Sold- 2016 Quicksand Tundra TRD-Pro

lawdot74

For sale: 2016 Quicksand Crewmax Tundra TRD Pro.

Description: 2016 Quicksand TRD-Pro, Crewmax, 61k miles. Clean title in hand. One owner.
Factory options: Remote start, TRD sway bar, spray in bed liner, 38 gallon fuel tank
SnugPro cap (topper, shell), fiberglass doors with aluminum cabinets (removable), rhino rack rails, electronic rear glass lock (not wired). Designed for commercial rack weight, ready for RTT.
Decked drawers with dividers and 2 storage boxes.
ARB front bumper with Warn Zeon 10S. Flatlink. Never intended to mount a 10k, but needed a winch for a trip and used one purchased for a jeep. Pulled once with snatch block.
Toytech shackles
Coach Builder shims (not installed)
Airlift 5k airbags with daystar cradles
ICS dash mount (not installed)
Expedition One rear dual swing out bumper, 2 scepter gas can mounts, hilift/pullpal mount (unmounted), rear winch mount (never mounted), one tire mount with spacer, bomber maxtrax mount
Cooper S/T MAXX 295/70r18 (time to replace, never did balance perfectly) x6
Two extra matching TRD-Pro rims allowing for six tire rotation.
Amp Research bedstep
OE all weather floor mats, ioauto phone mount, vehicle specific sunscreen
Will include four tan maxtrax, two scepter MFC. 6 Ignition keyed Bolt brand locks (4 padlock, 1 hitch pin, 1 coupler pin).
I also have both front and rear stock bumpers.
One minor collision professionally repaired. Struck at low speed in parking lot.
Minor rock rash on wheels and superficial Arizona pin-striping on body. One minor dent in rear left quarter panel I haven’t had time to get repaired.

Price: $49000 obo.

more photos available upon request.
No trades.

IMG_0682.jpegIMG_0683.jpegIMG_0691.jpegIMG_0687.jpegIMG_0689.jpegIMG_0686.jpeg

Last edited:

lawdot74

In answer to the question "why are you selling"?

I love overland travel. My family, unfortunately, does not. We have since purchased a toy hauler / travel trailer that the Tundra is not rated to pull. A dual rear wheel F350 was purchased two years ago to pull that trailer, haul sleds and other toys. It has taken me these two years to get around to selling the tundra. I love this truck. I just cannot justify two full size trucks any longer, especially when this one only gets used as a commuter.

Thanks for looking

lawdot74

I am embarrassed to report I do not have the title at this time. My bank (prior lien holder) claims they mailed it but cannot provide any proof. I am stuck jumping through hoops to get the title replaced. I am happy to continue to answer questions and share photos, but unfortunately I am stuck in limbo for the time being.

Thank you for your interest.

Burndoc

I am embarrassed to report I do not have the title at this time. My bank (prior lien holder) claims they mailed it but cannot provide any proof. I am stuck jumping through hoops to get the title replaced. I am happy to continue to answer questions and share photos, but unfortunately I am stuck in limbo for the time being.

Thank you for your interest.

I feel your pain. Having paid off a few vehicles in the last year, the bank also failed to provide a title to one of mine. "Lost in the mail". So painful.
Charles

michaels

Explorer
FYI, all you need to get a new title is a notarized letter from the bank saying you paid off the loan. Then you can go get a duplicate title at The DMV. I did that a few months ago with my own tundra when the bank sent it to my old address and I couldn’t get it back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawdot74

The truck is sold pending funds. Earnest money in hand. Thanks for the interest.

I'm looking forward to seeing it put back to its intended use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears