SOLD - 2016 Turtleback Trailer Expedition

SOLD!

2016 Turtleback Trailers Expedition Model

The time has come for us to sell our beloved Turtleback as we upgrade to a new 2018 model. Our family has enjoyed some incredible adventures in this trailer over the past 2 years as many of you have seen on our YouTube Channel “Lifestyle Overland”. While we will be sad to see it go, we are excited to see this incredible adventure trailer go to its new owners and provide them many more adventures in the future.
This trailer was on display at Overland Expo East in Asheville, North Carolina this past weekend and is still available. We will be traveling west from Tennessee to Arizona and we would be glad to show it along the way. This is a great opportunity to save big on delivery cost. We will begin our travels Thursday (the 5th) and passing along I-40, I-30, I-20 and I-10 on our way to Arizona. Let us know if you would like us to schedule a stop along the way.

DSC0386.jpg

Asking Price: $19,995

For inquiries please contact: lifestyleoverland@gmail.com

Color: Stealth Green
3,500 lb Flexiride Rubber Torsion Axle
1,650 lb Dry Weight (Approx. 2,250 Fully Loaded with Water and Gear)
6 on 5.5 Hubs (Toyota Pattern) with 10” Electric Brakes
285/70R16 BFG KO2 Tires (Brand New) with Full-Size Spare
Pro Comp Gloss Black Wheels (Brand New)
Fully Bed-Lined Chassis (Inyati Liner)
50 Cubic Feet of Storage
Single Deka Deep Cycle AGM Battery
Sunforce Solar Controller
1600 Watt Inverter
6 Amp, 5 Stage Battery Charger (Shore Power)
LED Lighting
12V Plug and Dual USB Ports In Main Storage Area
12V Plug and Dual USB Ports at Kitchen
Blue Sea Battery Disconnect
Blue Sea 6 Position Fuse Block
42 Gallon Potable Water Tank
On-Demand 12V Water Pump
6 Gallon Water Heater
On-Board Shower with 10’ Stainless Steel Hose
Slide-Out Rear Kitching with Atwood Dual Burner Stove
11lb On-Board System Propane Tank
Baltic Birch Cabinetry Throughout
Swing-Out Rear Tailgate with Dual Rotopax Mounts
Spare Tire Mount with Full Size Spare
Fold Down Stainless Steel Prep Table
Slide Out Upper Pantry with Adjustable Dividers
Utensil Drawers Below Sink and Stove
All Skins and Components are Powder-coated

Included Accessories:

23 Zero Sydney Roof Top Tent (Includes Annex)
2 – Rotopax Deluxe Mounts
2 – 4 Gallon Rotopax
Foxwing Awning with Stainless Steel Adjustable Height Brackets
Additional 5lb Accessory Tank and Stainless Bracket
Max Coupler
Spare Spindle
P3 90 Watt Rollable Solar Panel
Receiver Plug
Rear Stabilizer Jack

DSC0101.jpg

DSC0210.jpg

20170310_162510.jpg

DSC0369.jpg

DSC0371.jpg

Last edited:
Update: Trailer is still available. We are traveling back west through Tennessee, Arkansas, Southeast Oklahoma, Texas (Dallas Area), and Southeast New Mexico starting Thursday the 5th. Let us know if you would like to see this trailer in person!

rehammer81

I really wish I could afford this trailer. I rented the Weekender this summer and loved it but wanted a bit more cargo room. How tall is it with the tent packed up? Wondering if it would fit in my garage.

I'm in Tucson. When will you be passing through? I might like to take a look at your convenience.

Last edited:
I really wish I could afford this trailer. I rented the Weekender this summer and loved it but wanted a bit more cargo room. How tall is it with the tent packed up? Wondering if it would fit in my garage.

I'm in Tucson. When will you be passing through? I might like to take a look at your convenience.

I don't have a measuring tape with me now but we can usually fit them in a standard 82" garage opening with 265/75's. You can also air down and/or remove the RRT ladders for smaller openings. If I come across a measuring tape I'll get a current height for you.

Just as a heads-up, you can get financing for used Turtleback Trailers as well as the new ones. We generally see 3.25% with good credit. You can go through your own bank or work with Mid First out of Phoenix who is very familiar with our trailers and usually has the best rates.

Not sure when we will be passing through just yet, but if you want to PM me your contact info we can work something out. I'm the Ops Manager at Turtleback in Phoenix so you can also see it there if it doesn't sell on our trip back from Expo East.

Sold the trailer during our trip back from Expo East. Happy trails and safe travels to the new owners!
Now... time to build a 2018 Turtleback Expedition :drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998