SOLD: 2017 Tacoma DCLB TRD-Offroad w/shell

wgyouree

KK6LZW
2017 Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed, TRD-Offroad

Mileage: 32,XXX thousand miles

Price: SOLD

I'm the original owner, clean title in hand, no accidents, non-smoker.

This has been my daily driver and family camping rig and it has worked out great. I'm selling because I'm going to a bigger truck that can tow my Jeep. I would say it is tastefully modified, the stock TRD suspension and other features are unchanged, and they have performed exactly as the Toyota engineers intended. I added a camper shell with all the options to keep gear dry and safe, a long bed mid-high so I could sleep in the back which has worked out great especially in windy conditions, and a roof rack to keep the extra fuel and some gear out of the way. I also added BFG tires because they've never let me down. I've taken it through Mojave Road and to Death Valley and it was flawless.

Transferable extended warranty, bumper-to-bumper covers everything, good for 3 more years, up to 75,000 miles, cost $1,490

Truck accessories (Total $3,543)
* (5) BFG KO2 265/75 R16 Load Range E about 20,000 miles left - $1,365
* Max Liner floor mats - $150
* Front Runner Easy-out Awning 2M - $300
* Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack - $900
* Front Runner Spade/Shovel Mount - $110
* Front Runner Rotopax tray mount - $72
* (4) Front Runner Stainless steel tie downs and stratechets - $120
* Front Runner folding antenna mount - $56
* (2) 2 gallon Rotopax - $200
* Total Chaos bed stiffeners - $160
* OEM Toyota Bed Mat - $110

Camper Shell Info
Leer 180RCC (mid-high commercial top, 300 lbs dynamic capacity) - $3,500
* Windoors with sliding windows and screens
* Headliner
* Fold down front sliding window
* Interior lights, 3 LED light bars
* 12V power box, 3 outlets
* Thule load bars on top for kayaks and boards
* 3rd brake light
* 2-T handle rear door

It has Tow Package which includes an engine oil cooler, automatic transmission fluid cooler, Trailer Sway Control, 4 & 7 pin converter, a 130-amp alternator, and a Class IV receiver hitch. I also will include a trailer brake controller which I never used because I never ended up towing with it. Tekonsha 3031-P with wiring harness $150

I also have a kit for using Ram Mounts that mounts above the entertainment screen on the dash, but I never installed it. Including with the truck for the next owner to use. 3TPAM with wiring cover - $220

There is also an extended breather line installed for the rear differential, to raise the breather up out of the way of water.

I took the factory side steps off when I bought it because they hang low, but I put them back on for the sale.

I also removed the factory floor mats after I bought the Max Liner mats, but I put them back in for the sale. The Max Liner mats are included and are in the back of the truck.

IMG_20200308_175602.jpg

IMG_20200308_175613.jpg

IMG_20200308_175522.jpg

IMG_20200308_175410.jpg

IMG_20200308_170912.jpg

IMG_20200308_175651.jpg

IMG_20200308_175705.jpg

IMG_20200308_180709.jpg

kbb.PNG

Last edited:

wgyouree

KK6LZW
Great Price, if I was looking I'd be all over this!! GLWS

Thanks! Yeah it's just a solid rig that's ready to go explore. Unfortunately the Covid-19 issue has made it hard (impossible?) to show it to anyone until the "stay at home" order is lifted.

I have gotten an offer for the shell alone, but I won't sell it unless someone wants to buy the truck alone without the shell. If someone wants just the truck with no shell and I can arrange to sell the shell separately then price for the truck is $30,000 firm and $2,000 firm for the shell.

wgyouree

KK6LZW
A couple people asked for a photo of the bed so including one here. The mud mats are sitting in the back and it has the OEM rubber bed mat. You can also see the Total Chaos bed stiffeners on the corners.

IMG_20200418_124434.jpg

IMG_20200418_124410.jpg

wgyouree

KK6LZW
Also was asked how it handles on the trail. It's been a great little truck on the trails where I've taken it, mostly on forest roads in the mountains, in the Mojave and in Death Valley. It's narrow enough to get around Chicken Rock in Southpark Canyon, and with the rear locker it climbs right up the waterfalls in Goler Wash (in bad years when there are waterfalls in Goler Wash). Here are some photos from Mengel pass last year.

dv06 (2).jpg

IMG_20190405_121612.jpg

Last edited:

wgyouree

KK6LZW
While I'm in the browsing old photos groove, I'll post two more. The first one is an example of how I like to camp out of this rig, You can see the stove on the tailgate and the sleeping mat in the bed of the truck. If it's just me I leave the cooler in the truck, but if my wife is coming too we can pull that out and both sleep in the back. The windoors on the shell make it easy to grab your gear without having to climb in the back. The second photo is the truck coming down Lippencott Road in Death Valley.

IMG_20190403_143321.jpg

IMG_20190407_130635.jpg

Turtle tracks

Great Price, if I was looking I'd be all over this!! GLWS

My price for Expo members: $32,000 firm (I'm also posting to Craigslist at a higher price)
* KBB price (without shell, warranty or accessories): $32,184
* Includes almost $9,000 of extras

This has been my daily driver and family camping rig and it has worked out great. I'm selling because I'm going to a bigger truck that can tow my Jeep. I would say it is tastefully modified, the stock TRD suspension and other features are unchanged, and they have performed exactly as the Toyota engineers intended. I added a camper shell with all the options to keep gear dry and safe, a long bed mid-high so I could sleep in the back which has worked out great especially in windy conditions, and a roof rack to keep the extra fuel and some gear out of the way. I also added BFG tires because they've never let me down. I've taken it through Mojave Road and to Death Valley and it was flawless.

Transferable extended warranty, bumper-to-bumper covers everything, good for 3 more years, up to 75,000 miles, cost $1,490

Camper Shell Info
* Headliner
* 3rd brake light
* 2-T handle rear door

It has Tow Package which includes an engine oil cooler, automatic transmission fluid cooler, Trailer Sway Control, 4 & 7 pin converter, a 130-amp alternator, and a Class IV receiver hitch. I also will include a trailer brake controller which I never used because I never ended up towing with it. Tekonsha 3031-P with wiring harness $150

I also have a kit for using Ram Mounts that mounts above the entertainment screen on the dash, but I never installed it. Including with the truck for the next owner to use. 3TPAM with wiring cover - $220

There is also an extended breather line installed for the rear differential, to raise the breather up out of the way of water.

I took the factory side steps off when I bought it because they hang low, but I put them back on for the sale.

I also removed the factory floor mats after I bought the Max Liner mats, but I put them back in for the sale. The Max Liner mats are included and are in the back of the truck.

View attachment 572257

View attachment 572258

View attachment 572260

View attachment 572261

View attachment 572263

View attachment 572264

View attachment 572265

View attachment 572266

View attachment 572267

My price for Expo members: $32,000 firm (I'm also posting to Craigslist at a higher price)
* KBB price (without shell, warranty or accessories): $32,184
* Includes almost $9,000 of extras

Camper Shell Info
* Headliner
* 3rd brake light
* 2-T handle rear door

View attachment 572257

View attachment 572258

View attachment 572260

View attachment 572261

View attachment 572263

View attachment 572264

View attachment 572265

View attachment 572266

View attachment 572267
Very interested..!!!

Forum statistics

Threads