SOLD -- 2017 Thor Majestic 19G

TwistedGray

Observer
$47,500 $45,000

Yeah, not really an overland vehicle by any means, but figured there's a wide audience here so why not post it here, too : )

I don't visit the site as much as I used to so it would be best to reach out to me directly (8312339523).

2017 Thor Majestic 19G
88,039 miles (currently)
Registered and plated in California
Tires have about 2,000 miles on them
347 hours on the generator (power converter provides a bypass to avoid generator use - in other words, access to power without running the generator, and the house battery is now suitable for connecting solar panels, if you wish)

Brand new cushion covers (still in packaging), brand new side seat (next to the door), and two boxes worth of new parts for the interior (new fridge shelving, new screws, new seat belt back pieces (surely they have a real name), etc. Everything in the RV works perfectly fine and is 100% functional...I just wanted to replace anything and everything that had a ding, a scratch, a crack, etc.

Full inspection performed by Camping World a few months ago (copy provided to buyer, for reference - no issues noted on their inspection).

It's our personal RV that we bought from Cruise America last year as a refurbished unit. Buy from a person, not from a company and save on transfer fees, and we've actually owned and traveled in the RV as compared to buying on directly from Cruise America (ps: they don't have any to sell).

We, too, can help with financing - we are financed through the credit union that Cruise America uses, so we can easily transfer ownership between parties through that credit union or we can meet at your credit union, bank, etc to transfer ownership. The process is quite simple! Or pay in cash, and owe nothing : ) (note: if you are paying in cash, you will get the bill of sale, registration, etc; however, the title will come a few weeks later from the credit union. I can explain that process if you are unfamiliar.)

A little bit about the RV:

Late last year I flew out to Nevada to buy it from Cruise America and drive it home. Once we got it back home, I stripped the interior down and repainted it white with black trim, mounted a power converter under the dinette seat with remote on/off functionality and voltmeter, added a mattress topper for the oversized queen over-the-cab bed, privacy curtain for the front cab area, have reflex cut outs for almost all of the windows, carpet runner, and other odds and ends.

It is ready for immediate sale, and I am happy to pick you up from the local airport(s) should you prefer to fly and drive it back.

PXL_20211008_163731471.jpg
PXL_20211008_163742912.jpg
PXL_20211008_164124142.jpg
PXL_20211008_163749061.jpg
PXL_20211008_163805947.jpg
PXL_20211008_163824502.jpg
PXL_20211008_163838909.jpg
PXL_20211008_163934526.jpg
PXL_20211008_163902670.jpg
PXL_20211008_163912161.jpg

Last edited:

Craig_C

Nice looking RV. Just curious what the dimensions are for the outside storage areas. What is the rear overhang? It looks pretty decent. I always thought they looked practical. I wish you were closer, but then the bank still wouldn’t release my funds, wink. GLWS

TwistedGray

Observer
Nice looking RV. Just curious what the dimensions are for the outside storage areas. What is the rear overhang? It looks pretty decent. I always thought they looked practical. I wish you were closer, but then the bank still wouldn’t release my funds, wink. GLWS

Lol, some banks have legs...others checkbooks...others offer loans : )

There is almost no storage on the little ones. Rather than copy/pasting, here's what they look like before (and the deets) https://www.cruiseamerica.com/buy-u...tory-usa/thor-majestic-19g?stockNumber=191676

Craig_C

Thanks for the reply. There really isn't much outside storage. The search continues....
Pic not of RV for sale, just one from the link.
1635785786774.png

TwistedGray

Observer
Thanks for the reply. There really isn't much outside storage. The search continues....

Nope, not much at all. It holds a hose, a bunch of wood, a torch, citronella candle, some single use propane canisters for outdoor cooking and other small bits. What I've seen some people do is use the tow hitch and add a basket (or similar).

It has a tow hitch, wiring, etc already there for that (and towing, of course).

It's a trade-off for size over space...can't get a 19 footer with a pass through exterior storage :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998