***SOLD*** 2018 Ram 2500 Power Wagon

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I can't believe I am even considering doing this but there are a few large purchases on the horizon and I would rather put this money towards those investments so here goes.

2018 Ram 2500 Power Wagon

* Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat exterior and gray cloth/vinyl interior w/Power Wagon decals in Titanium.
* 17,000 miles and counting
* Power drivers with adjustable lumbar
* 8.7" screen with Uconnect (Nav through Apple/Android CarPlay)
* Power folding tow mirrors with puddle lights
* 6.4L 392 Hemi w/410HP and 425torque
* 9910lb tow rating and 1466lb payload (factory numbers)
* Electronic lockers front and rear
* Warn M12000 winch
* Electronic disconnecting front swaybar
* 4.10 gears in the axles

Mods/accessories/upgrades

* Thuren 1.5" front coils
* (5) Method Vex 18x9" wheels in Titanium
* (5) Toyo open Country RT 37x13.50x18's 14K miles still have 13/32" of tread (spare is brand new)
* Dethloff engine/transmission skidplate
* Airlift Loadlifter 5000 Airbags w/Daystar Cradles
* 4th Gen Ram Electronics Aux Switch panel (provides OEM Aux switches in center stack)
* Baja Designs Squadron Pro white lens Spot Beam on SDHQ A-pillar/windshield brackets (wired to Aux switch #3)
* Baja Designs Squadron Sport white lens Driving Combo and amber lens Wide Angle on Baja Designs Fog Pocket kit bracket (wired to factory fog switch)
* Snugtop Super Sport shell in matching Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat paint (folding and sliding rear window, overhead LED light)
* Husky Liners X-Act Fit mats
* Four Wheel Campers install kit (tie-downs and electric hookup in the bed)
* There are a few other small mods/accessories that I can't recall or don't really need mentioning (antenna, tail-gate assist, etc.)

The truck isn't perfect but it's in very good condition with no dents or damage. Still under remaining factory warranty. No modifications to the drivetrain or engine and no mechanical issues. I am not looking for any trades either in full or partial and at this time and I am not looking to part any of it out. I am willing to work with a buyer on arranging/scheduling shipping. I do not need any help listing or selling this vehicle. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or picture requests. Asking ***SOLD***, located in Bay City, TX 77414, one hour/70 miles south of Houston, TX.

qMPHUwh.jpg

bgKPRoB.jpg

l7G5sRI.jpg

PUeuszc.jpg

qGPnsjd.jpg

Last edited:

Grump E-Vet

I did not know they got that much snow down past Houston! But I concur with nwoods that is a nice setup, I hope you find it a good home my fellow medic.

563jer

I can't believe I am even considering doing this but there are a few large purchases on the horizon and I would rather put this money towards those investments so here goes.

2018 Ram 2500 Power Wagon

* Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat exterior and gray cloth/vinyl interior w/Power Wagon decals in Titanium.
* 17,000 miles and counting
* Power drivers with adjustable lumbar
* 8.7" screen with Uconnect (Nav through Apple/Android CarPlay)
* Power folding tow mirrors with puddle lights
* 6.4L 392 Hemi w/410HP and 425torque
* 9910lb tow rating and 1466lb payload (factory numbers)
* Electronic lockers front and rear
* Warn M12000 winch
* Electronic disconnecting front swaybar
* 4.10 gears in the axles

Mods/accessories/upgrades

* Thuren 1.5" front coils
* (5) Method Vex 18x9" wheels in Titanium
* (5) Toyo open Country RT 37x13.50x18's 14K miles still have 13/32" of tread (spare is brand new)
* Dethloff engine/transmission skidplate
* Airlift Loadlifter 5000 Airbags w/Daystar Cradles
* 4th Gen Ram Electronics Aux Switch panel (provides OEM Aux switches in center stack)
* Baja Designs Squadron Pro white lens Spot Beam on SDHQ A-pillar/windshield brackets (wired to Aux switch #3)
* Baja Designs Squadron Sport white lens Driving Combo and amber lens Wide Angle on Baja Designs Fog Pocket kit bracket (wired to factory fog switch)
* Snugtop Super Sport shell in matching Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat paint (folding and sliding rear window, overhead LED light)
* Husky Liners X-Act Fit mats
* Four Wheel Campers install kit (tie-downs and electric hookup in the bed)
* There are a few other small mods/accessories that I can't recall or don't really need mentioning (antenna, tail-gate assist, etc.)

The truck isn't perfect but it's in very good condition with no dents or damage. Still under remaining factory warranty. No modifications to the drivetrain or engine and no mechanical issues. I am not looking for any trades either in full or partial and at this time and I am not looking to part any of it out. I am willing to work with a buyer on arranging/scheduling shipping. I do not need any help listing or selling this vehicle. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or picture requests. Asking ***SPF***, located in Bay City, TX 77414, one hour/70 miles south of Houston, TX.

qMPHUwh.jpg

bgKPRoB.jpg

l7G5sRI.jpg

PUeuszc.jpg

qGPnsjd.jpg
How much?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78