SOLD: 2018 Taxa Cricket (w/ Extras)

idriveoverstuff

SOLD (04/11/21)

One of the most unique aluminum trailers out there... a rare opportunity to find a one-owner, LOADED Cricket in EXCELLENT condition east of the Mississippi.

The designer of this camper was the former senior architect for the Habitability Design Center at NASA, and it shows! Every detail in this ‘habitat’ is carefully considered to provide the most utilitarian experience possible, with the purpose of allowing you to enjoy the outdoors.

So, what makes this camper so great?
  • SUPER LIGHT! It's 15' but can be pulled with a light-duty, 4-cylinder SUV. I used a 2-door JK Rubicon! (1,800 lbs. dry weight, 2.5K GVWR)
  • Truma Combi Furnace & Water Heater System. Hot water on demand and an incredibly comfortable furnace.
  • HEAVY DUTY aluminum frame with Kynar-Painted insulated aluminum composite panels.
  • MARINE-GRADE Baltic-Birch plywood kitchen. There’s no exposed wood that can rot or get soft over time.
  • LED Interior and exterior lighting provides lots of light while sipping battery power. And of course there's a solar panel input.
And much, much more...
  • Easily stored in your garage (with top down)
  • Off-Road Ground Clearance: 11"
  • Torsion Axle Suspension with Electric Brakes
  • 15" Alloy Wheel with All-Terrain Tires (235/75R15)
  • 15" Steel Spare Wheel with All-Terrain Tire
  • Laser Cut Aluminum Skeleton
  • Powder-Coated Steel Gravel Guards
  • Quad Stabilizer Jacks
  • Acrylic, Insulated Windows with Screens & Shades
  • 12V Roof Exhaust Fan
  • Dometic 12V (or AC) Fridge/Freezer
  • Bug Screens (for doors) and Awning
  • Privacy Tent (for outdoor shower)
  • Thule Roof Racks
  • 15 gallon Fresh Water Tank
  • 15 gallon Grey Water Tank
  • Exterior Hot & Cold Shower
  • Liquid Propane (2x 20lb) Tanks with Cover
  • LED Exterior Lighting
  • Pre-Wired Solar Input
  • Non-Slip Seamless Nickel Patterned Flooring
  • 2-Burner Stove with Hinged Lid
  • Full Size Bed with Under Bed Storage (25 cubic feet)
  • 12V USB Outlets
  • Battery Compartment (Fits 2 Group 24 or Group 27 Batteries.)
I bought this 2018 TAXA Cricket brand new from a dealer in Houston, Texas which is where they are made. (https://taxaoutdoors.com/habitats/cricket/) I have LOVED it for these 3 years, but my needs have changed and it’s time to let someone else explore with it.

I'm located near Dayton, Ohio and am asking $25,400 OBO.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    921.1 KB · Views: 620
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    684.3 KB · Views: 631
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    910.2 KB · Views: 638
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    657.5 KB · Views: 646
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    626.9 KB · Views: 632
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 636
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    629.5 KB · Views: 613
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 602
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    721.8 KB · Views: 570
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    668.2 KB · Views: 541
Last edited:

dra2120

I can't afford the trailer (wish I could), but I'd love to find out where you wheel & camp. I'm in S.NH as well (Derry), and haven't found many places to go.

Jeepin

Awesome looking trailer, saw your Manley here and on Craigslist too. GLWS. Thinking of building a smaller sleeper trailer, so many options out there, and my budget is a bit tighter...

Sorry to post the following in your thread but I stumbled on your post also living in S.NH and figured I could offer guidance. I can delete this if requested:

I can't afford the trailer (wish I could), but I'd love to find out where you wheel & camp. I'm in S.NH as well (Derry), and haven't found many places to go.

Check out the forum at www.ExploringNH.com . Group rides will start back up after mud season, lots of great roads within an hour of your location.

idriveoverstuff

I'll be taking the Cricket south to Ohio later in March. Thought I'd mention it in case the location change is helpful to anyone who's interested?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears