**SOLD** 2020 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Flatbed

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
This is a particularly nice upgrade of this camper by some folks who have actually lived in and with it. (Of course, I am a total REDARC phanboi.) I would stick a C-Head in that toilet box.

lifeon2whls

This is a particularly nice upgrade of this camper by some folks who have actually lived in and with it. (Of course, I am a total REDARC phanboi.) I would stick a C-Head in that toilet box.
Thanks! It took a little time but the camper is dialed in for pretty much anything. The c- head is definitely an option…I’ve just head some stories from friends who use em and not my thing.

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
…I’ve just head some stories from friends who use em and not my thing.

I have never met anyone who actually owns a compost toilet who does not prefer it. Except, perhaps, the gentleman who bought my Tiger.

Most of the nay sayers have never seen a composting toilet of any form. After five years with two of them, we would not have anything else.

FWIW - I first chatted with Dave Rowe back in the '70's. Never actually met him, but do know his son.

rpunderwater

What are we talking (ballpark) to have this installed on another truck? Assuming the other vehicle is all set in terms of suspension setup, etc. I'm thinking maybe like a grand but have no idea?

lifeon2whls

What are we talking (ballpark) to have this installed on another truck? Assuming the other vehicle is all set in terms of suspension setup, etc. I'm thinking maybe like a grand but have no idea?
Depends on the shop. When we bought the camper, FWC charged $1,600 for the full install of both flatbed and camper. I think your estimate of 1,000 is probably closer to what another shop might charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman