2.8 MB · Views: 274
  • IMG_8911.jpeg
    IMG_8911.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 264
  • IMG_8912.jpeg
    IMG_8912.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Getting trucked by 20k+ is the price some pay for being too lazy to search.

search for First Editions and you'll see the market is very different

I've had several wholesalers offer me high 70's and I'm turning those offers down.

gdaut

A serious question (and I am not a potential buyer, so feel free to ignore this): Why is a first edition worth more than any other Bronco in similar condition? Is it just scarcity/collectability? Or does it have features that are not available on later models?

GLWS, I probably do not see the value, but your asking price is only a couple of Bitcoin, or maybe on Bored Ape NFT, and those things are not "really worth" anything so you price seems reasonable in that light. I guess. To each his own, eye of the beholder and all that. I have almost caught myself paying enough for a 60 series Land Cruiser to buy a new 4Runner. No accounting for taste.

Wakeup2river

hahaha, I hope no one buys this. we don't need to encourage this craziness.

Yeah, I bet you are willing to sell your house for what it was worth in 2019 Huh?

I sold my 2014 Tundra for what I paid for it in 2014
I soldmy 2017 Recon Rubicon for what I paid for it.
A condominium in Scottsdale that was 195k in 2018 sells for $400K now.
I went to buy a new Honda Accord and the dealer has a $10k market adjustment on it.

LOL been in an ice cave? it is what it is it’s not just Broncos bud

Another vote for making these classified static ads. ?it

Last edited:
A serious question (and I am not a potential buyer, so feel free to ignore this): Why is a first edition worth more than any other Bronco in similar condition? Is it just scarcity/collectability? Or does it have features that are not available on later models?

GLWS, I probably do not see the value, but your asking price is only a couple of Bitcoin, or maybe on Bored Ape NFT, and those things are not "really worth" anything so you price seems reasonable in that light. I guess. To each his own, eye of the beholder and all that. I have almost caught myself paying enough for a 60 series Land Cruiser to buy a new 4Runner. No accounting for taste.

The First Edition is fully loaded with every available option. Many of those options are constrained by the supply chain so they are very tough to get (years of waiting). It also has color options and cosmetic differences not available on any other trim. The main reason it is more valuable though is for the collectable nature and limited edition. The auction values and sales of the First Edition are much higher. Carvana will give me close to my asking price and wholesalers keep reaching out to me to buy it for other dealerships. I'm holding out for something very close to my asking (which is lower than most other First Edition sales) or I'll keep it.

Yeah, a buddy of mine paid way more than most people would think reasonable for a clean 60 series Land Cruiser in the last year. Other people are trying to sell 2021 Land Cruiser Heritage Editions for 120-130k and many of them are selling. It's a strange time right now. I'm considering buying a new Honda civic for a commuter and the dealerships want over MSRP for a civic. I had a 2011 Ford Raptor that I sold in 2012. I could have kept it another 10 years and 100k more miles and sold it for the same price today.

Too bad I didn't buy several Bored Ape NFTs instead of a Bronco. Then again, if I did some people would be mad if I didn't sell them way below market value.

Yeah, I bet you are willing to sell your house for what it was worth in 2019 Huh?

I sold my 2014 Tundra for what I paid for it in 2014
I soldmy 2017 Recon Rubicon for what I paid for it.
A condominium in Scottsdale that was 195k in 2018 sells for $400K now.
I went to buy a new Honda Accord and the dealer has a $10k market adjustment on it.

LOL been in an ice cave? it is what it is it’s not just Broncos bud

Another vote for making these classified static ads. ?it

No kidding! Somehow it's fine to sell a house with appreciation due to market conditions, but if it's a vehicle some people get really angry. I sold my 2018 Tundra about 18 months ago and I could have sold it for 10-15k more today. Too bad I didn't buy real estate with the money I had set aside for the Bronco when I reserved it 19 months ago. Strange times...

I'm not going to waste any more time replying to haters on this thread. If someone here wants to buy it, then please reach out. If not, it's all good and I hope you all have a great week :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998