SOLD - 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

HowardH

Adventurer
Hello all,

I’ve a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon for sale. I purchased this rig a year ago and set it up to be as capable as possible off road while still retaining good street manners. To my mind I succeeded. I’ll post a list of all the modifications below.

I’m very happy with the vehicle but my circumstances have changed since I initially purchased this rig. Namely we purchased a house on the Baja and a better fit for it is side by sides and a fishing boat. So I’m selling the Gladiator.

Here is a link to some pictures. https://adobe.ly/3ZqZUVE

Following modifications have been made.
• Terraflex Alpine 3.5 CT3 suspension
• Falcon piggyback shocks with quick adjust and extended travel
• 17” Nomad off road wheels with quick deflator valves
• New tires
• 5.13 gears
• Road Armor Stealth front and rear bumpers
• Fog lights and driving lights in front bumper
• Spot and flood, one each in rear bumper
• Warn EVO series winch in front bumper
• Tow bar and wiring harness for flat tow
• Z Automotive tuner to reset for taller tires and new gearing
• Rhino Line bed liner
• Voswitch to control extra lights
• Bullet Point Solutions mount for phone and tablet.

To the best of my knowledge and ability I set the rig up with good quality components and the work was done by the same shop that maintains my fleet of vehicles. I’ll add that the owner and the mechanics who worked on the rig are Jeep enthusiasts and enjoyed the opportunity to work on this one.

Current mileage is ~9,000.

My goal is to price it to sell and I think 51,500 is a reasonable asking price. While I will not give it away I am going to sell it. As a point of reference my fleet dealer will give me 47,000 trade in which when factoring in the sales tax off set on 47,000 means about 51,000. The down side is I really don’t need a new pickup right now. Therefore I wish to sell it outright.

It will be a great rig for the right person. Thank you for looking at it.

Howard Homesley

Reactions: mog

HowardH

Adventurer
IMG_1926.jpg
img_1967-jpg.797377

Attachments

• IMG_1967.jpg
    IMG_1967.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 311

Forum statistics

Threads