SOLD - 2021 RAM 2500 Power Wagon - 75th Anniversary

lilliek

SOLD

IMG_4686.JPEG

- Just under 35k miles
- Heated Front/Rear Leather Seats, Ventilated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel
- RAM All weather floor mats
- 12" Uconnect Display w Harman Kardon Premium Sound
- Factory Warn 12k Winch
- Frontrunner Slimline Roof Rack
- AirLift LoadLifter 5000 airbags w/ Daystar Cradles
- (5) Method Race Wheels 704-HD with 37" BFG K02 (approx. 10k miles on the tires)

Located in Medford, Oregon
Price: $54k

Attachments

• IMG_4687.JPEG
    IMG_4687.JPEG
    289.1 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_4688.JPEG
    IMG_4688.JPEG
    256 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_4684.JPEG
    IMG_4684.JPEG
    397.7 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_4075.JPEG
    IMG_4075.JPEG
    770.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_4074.JPEG
    IMG_4074.JPEG
    775.9 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_4081.JPEG
    IMG_4081.JPEG
    645.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_4080.JPEG
    IMG_4080.JPEG
    763.3 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_4088.JPEG
    IMG_4088.JPEG
    657.3 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Nice looking truck!
What PW Level package is this?
Also are those 17 or 18" wheels?
Does a 37" spare fit in stock spare location?

GLWS

Last edited:

lilliek

Thanks! It’s a 75th anniversary which I think was its own package that year. I think it’s equivalent to a level 2 in the new models. It has pretty much everything but the sunroof (which I wouldn’t want anyways) and the adaptive cruise stuff.

The methods are 17” wheels. The 37 will not fit in the spare tire location. I had it mounted to a rigd swing out.

trabs00

Thanks! It’s a 75th anniversary which I think was its own package that year. I think it’s equivalent to a level 2 in the new models. It has pretty much everything but the sunroof (which I wouldn’t want anyways) and the adaptive cruise stuff.

The methods are 17” wheels. The 37 will not fit in the spare tire location. I had it mounted to a rigd swing out.
Thanks. I'm still learning about non-Toyotas I'll look up the details, I didn't know the 75th was it's own package, pretty cool.

trabs00

Curious if you get any rubbing in reverse or with flex off-road / big ruts etc. I'm not familiar enough yet to know how a PW tolerates 37s without modifications (i.e. trimming, pushing back fender liner)

lilliek

Curious if you get any rubbing in reverse or with flex off-road / big ruts etc. I'm not familiar enough yet to know how a PW tolerates 37s without modifications (i.e. trimming, pushing back fender liner)
It doesn't really rub daily driving, but there is a tiny bit of rubbing in the front at full lock in reverse and when articulated. The KO2's are smaller than a true 37 so don't rub as bad, but still would require a small amount of trimming to get rid of it completely. I was originally planning on upgrading the suspension but never got around to it, so I didn't bother trimming yet, but if you were planning on keeping it stock, should probably go ahead and do it.

trabs00

It doesn't really rub daily driving, but there is a tiny bit of rubbing in the front at full lock in reverse and when articulated. The KO2's are smaller than a true 37 so don't rub as bad, but still would require a small amount of trimming to get rid of it completely. I was originally planning on upgrading the suspension but never got around to it, so I didn't bother trimming yet, but if you were planning on keeping it stock, should probably go ahead and do it.
Thanks man,
I'm interested for sure. If I go with a PW build (hoping) I would be upgrading the suspension at some point. But ideal that with the airbags this would be able to buy some time while I start adding things.

lilliek

Thanks man,
I'm interested for sure. If I go with a PW build (hoping) I would be upgrading the suspension at some point. But ideal that with the airbags this would be able to buy some time while I start adding things.
Yeah, it's totally drivable as-is, trimming the fender would definitely be on the list if you're going to spend a lot of time offroad. The airbags handled weight in the back pretty well, but I was definitely planning on adding the Carli R2 coils at some point. The PW stock suspension has some quirks to it once you add a significant amount of weight to the truck, but honestly the truck did great when we took it on some long trips fully loaded down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle