(SOLD) 6th bed Tacoma Aluminum Drawers and Alu-Cab Explorer (plus CFX3 55 fridge and fridge slide)

carsondfuller

Was hoping to sell all together, but have some offers for the truck alone so trying to sell the accessories they don't want (selling for 30k all together)

Drawers fit perfect in a gen 2 but I believe it should work on gen 3) - $2000
Canopy designed for gen 3 but fits gen 2 fine - $1,250
Fridge and DFX slide - $1000 (would give a discount if sold with the drawers since its nicely attached already)

Located in San Diego

IMG_1105.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_1108.jpg
IMG_1103.jpg

tjalward

Observer
sweet setup there, asymmetric aluminum drawers with slides not rollers, fridge, tilt, and a canopy at a very good price. If I was looking I'd be all over it. What brand are the drawers? They don't look like Alucab. I can't tell from the pics,,, are they full length for 6' bed? or do you have a water tank / battery compartment up there in the front?

carsondfuller

I actually designed and had them made by a company specializing in aluminum kennels....
Decked didn't make Tacoma bed slides yet and I wanted the strength/security/weather resistance of aluminum.
Full 6ft length. In hindsight I think 5ft. with generic non slide storage up front might be a better option so it could be used in more trucks.

Custis

What was the name of the company that did the kennels? And about how much do they weight? I’d be interested in those drawers but am on the opposite side of the country.

carsondfuller

Ainley Kennels, I think about 300 lbs.

With the price of Aluminum since I got it I have a feeling it would be extra rough to make it again....

bbharris

Getting a new truck then end of the month, if still available would be down to come take a look in a few weeks time. Have family in the area so somewhat local.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78