SOLD Adventure Driven's "Aspen" 2007 Ford Expedition Bullet Proofed engine

HJP

can you please share where the two photos were taken where you appear to be on a hill/cliff/mountain looking out over an ocean?
thanks
Third time wasnt a charm, you havent the merit for a response, unfortunately. What a character.

Good luck with an answer.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Sn85, ED,
Thank you for your response.
Definitely some place I’m gonna check out.

huntsonora

Explorer
good looking vehicle and ad.
can you please share where the two photos were taken where you appear to be on a hill/cliff/mountain looking out over an ocean?
thanks
glws

I’m curious as well. Beautiful spot! Great looking truck and good luck with the sale

Those side steps behind the rear door windows! :love:

Are those just bolted through the sheet metal? I want something like that! Is there a plate on the backside?

sethro80

Adventurer
Those side steps behind the rear door windows! :love:

Are those just bolted through the sheet metal? I want something like that! Is there a plate on the backside?

Yes one of the most useful things we did to Aspen, they are called the Stanley Step from Stanley Fabrication in Santa Cruz CA, we 3m sealed and used riv nuts to attach direct to sheet metal, no back plate required. Very strong

Seth

sethro80

Adventurer
Price drop to $48500.00 and just got done Bulletproofing the engine. I just installed cam chains, chain guides, tensioners, crank seal, phazers, all updated Ford parts, and a high volume oil pump, air filter, fan belt and a new power steering pump since I had it off. Just took out the truck for 2 days and it runs perfect.

Can deliver to CA in a week or so from now for free

Seth

sethro80

Adventurer
A photo from 3 days ago when I installed all the new Genuine Ford parts. The engine is very clean inside, thus proving Aspen has been regularly maintained. All cam lobes were inspected with zero groves or scaring. Just normal contact patterns.
Seth

Aspen%20timing%20chain__zpsb6knbsoc.jpg

Aspen%20timing%20chain_-3_zpsvrxc9bmt.jpg

sethro80

Adventurer
Here is a shot of all the original parts I took out of the engine, the new OEM Ford parts I installed are redesigned and proven to go the distance, Aspen is ready to go, we can deliver the truck anywhere from Flagstaff AZ to CA to a buyer.

Seth

IMG_3210%202_zpsl3cirhyc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78