SOLD ARB ZERO Portable Fridge Freezer 73 Qts Dual Zone, [WA]

AlwaysEntropy

Timid Observer
SOLD

ARB Zero 73qt Dual Zone

$800

Pickup near Tacoma WA

We picked up an Elements fridge and no longer need this one.

Works like new, some scuffs from use

IMG_3516.JPG
92-Portable-Fridge-Fre
IMG_3517.JPG
ezer/
IMG_3518.JPG
dp/B081BBYYVJ?th=1&tag=amazonqueryr1-20

Last edited:

moose545

Possibly interested here in VA, shipping would be a sore spot but it looks to be a great unit. Not many to choose from that are outdoor rating IIRC, ARB, SnoMaster, Engel, and National Luna?

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
Possibly interested here in VA, shipping would be a sore spot but it looks to be a great unit. Not many to choose from that are outdoor rating IIRC, ARB, SnoMaster, Engel, and National Luna?
What does "Outdoor Rated" mean? Was that used instead of "tactical" by the marketing department?

$1,568 for a new one, if there is any warranty left that would be robbery, if not, a good deal.

moose545

It's my understanding some fridges by a few manufacturers can live outdoors in the elements by design, and be fine. Others are not intended for that exposure to the elements; yet I can't see anything specifically from a source, just from my known experiences of others. Example would be it lives outside in an exposed bedslide vs. in the back of an SUV.

awasik1216

We have a 101 quart ARB Zero fridge which lives in a slide in the front compartment of our off road trailer. It gets very cold in there and the fridge has impressed us in these Montana winter temperatures. We are always below freezing at night and have dropped to -23 as well and the fridge has continued to function. We have had to deal with some freezing of food on the compartment that pushes inside the trailer since it does get so cold but the fridge has continued to run in these dramatic conditions.

awasik1216

It also should be said that we had a Sno Master for a while and it functioned close to the ARB however it consumes way more power to keep the temperature steady. We also quickly got rid of an ICECO because of its glitchy electrical components. We have used our ARB fridge in the desert, in 106 degrees heat and humidity and even now in freezing temperatures daily. It's literally never let us down. Reliability is worth the $.

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
My son has an outdoor kitchen at his home around Ft. Worth. During the power outages due to negligent idiot politicians, all of his fridges went out. He quickly ran out and bought a 5KW gen set and told me he lost hundreds of dollars worth of meat. I asked him why he didn't just set the meat outside, he went blank and the kids laughed.

Next question, why would you be running a fridge in very cold weather? -23 degrees and you have a fridge running outside? :unsure: :rolleyes:

awasik1216

My son has an outdoor kitchen at his home around Ft. Worth. During the power outages due to negligent idiot politicians, all of his fridges went out. He quickly ran out and bought a 5KW gen set and told me he lost hundreds of dollars worth of meat. I asked him why he didn't just set the meat outside, he went blank and the kids laughed.

Next question, why would you be running a fridge in very cold weather? -23 degrees and you have a fridge running outside? :unsure: :rolleyes:

We are currently using our little off road trailer right now in Montana. We have shut off the fridge a couple of times to see where the temp would stay, but it wasn't consistent enough to leave it off.
The -23 degree temp was unexpected and only for a night. It was just impressive that the fridge stayed functioning in extreme weather. That's all I was trying to express.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior