SOLD: BudBuilt Transfer Case Skid

justrom

Adventurer
SOLD

BudBuilt's beefy 3/16" steel Transfer Case Skid Plate for an 05+ Toyota Tacoma. The bottom has some minor rock chips in the paint, but no scrapes or dents. The back of the plate had some surface rust near the exhaust, which was primed and painted when I took the plate off. This plate was custom bent by Bud to allow it to be used without the BudBuilt Mid Skid Plate but can be bent back to use as part of a complete BudBuilt skid plate set. It was shipped bare steel and painted flat black with a self priming spray paint. Includes the required Rear Crossmember, the spacer for the stock Tacoma Exhaust, and all mounting hardware.

Price of $250 includes shipping in the United States via a method agreed upon by the buyer. Shipping weight is approximately 75 lbs. Payment via Paypal, fees included.

To claim post a DIBS in the main thread, I will reply with a PM to establish shipping/payment details.

Attachments

• IMG_1504.jpg
    IMG_1504.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1503.jpg
    IMG_1503.jpg
    533.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

justrom

Adventurer
Anyone in southern California on the fence for this skid plate? I'll be in the Anaheim and San Diego area this weekend and could deliver...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998