SOLD!!! Conqueror Compact South African Expedition Trailer: FS or Trade

outsidezion

SOLD!! Thanks to the many of you for the interest and questions.
Best wishes to Jim and Donna!

Just back from a week camping at Assateague with my family of 5. My wife and I agreed that our beloved Conqueror Compact is just a bit too compact to adequately address 5 kayaks, 5 bikes, 2 German Shepherds and all the accoutrements of an extended camping trip.
We strongly considered just selling the RTT and using the Conqueror as a gear hauler. Also, we considered hanging onto the trailer (and will if it doesn’t sell!) for later in life but it doesn’t make much sense to keep something for 10+ years down the road. What would work really well for us is a cargo trailer for all our stuff and a place to sleep if needed.
This Conqueror includes the norm:
• Dinner service for 6 with all the various plates, cups, mugs, etc
• 2 burner stove
• Slide out rear rack
• The axe, slasher, shovel
• Lighting
• Newly installed water pump
• New Lift gate arms
• 2 Propane Tanks, relocated to the rear
• Wolfe Packs – switched to non-tent side
• “Big Top” Tent – I don’t think it’s the original but its huge
• Tent stakes and cordage
• Gas tanks and racks
• 29 Gallons, fresh water storage
• Battery and standard electronics to include charger, invertor, and euor-style plugs
• Heavy-duty suspension
• Swappable tow arms (Go to a pintle or custom off-road hitch if desired)
• Trasheroo for over the spare tire
• New roof rack that does not interfere with the roof top tent
• RTT is in pretty darn good order. Floor part of tent on “cabana” side is showing some wear.
You know you love it. You know you want it. They don’t seem to depreciate much past a certain point. And, EVERYWHERE you go – gas station, campground, rest stop – this thing draws attention like no other vehicle. Lot’s of extended conversations with complete strangers.
Not many of these on the East Coast so don’t miss out on an opportunity to own an exotic South African expedition trailer.
$7,750 or trade consideration for a Cargo Trailer.

Call to chat – lots of details. Much background info on the Conqueror’s here on the forum.

57o-889-two two Nine Oh

Left 2.jpg

Attachments

• Left 2.jpg
    Left 2.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 205
  • Rear 2.jpg
    Rear 2.jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

outsidezion

15 minutes from the intersection of Interstates 80 and 81, South of Wilkes Barre. In the boonies but right off the interstates...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger