SOLD: Custom Overlanding Camp Trailer with All Weather Tepui 3 person RTT w/Annex + extras - $9800

SAR Scott

Sleep 4 comfortably with this rugged set-up with a rack that drops down for streamlined travel and then electronically raises to create the height for the annex room. RoadShower included for hot showers and pressurized dish washing. Love the set-up but selling to upgrade to the Antishanty.

- Compact 5'x4' enclosed trailer w/ watertight lid and lock. (Manufactured by OnTheGo trailers in Portland, OR)
- Rear swing open door that has a drop down metal table
- Rugged off road tires w/ 1 full size spare
- 360 degree max coupler hitch
- Electric lift system to elevate car tent for annex room (power source not included)
- Rear hitch for cargo rack, bike rack, etc.
- Walkable, rugged fenders and front cargo basket with tie down points all around
- Rear integrated lights and reflective tape
- RoadShower mounted w/ 7 gallon capacity and solar heated to 100+ degrees (spray hose, shower head and additional outlet included)
- TEPUI Ruggedized Autana Tent with Annex
- Color Orange, All weather Fabric
- Condensation mat under high density foam mattress (VERY comfortable!)
- Windows include rain/shade awnings and zippable screens
- Tent has a removable rain fly
- Annex comes with floor
- 2x adult size Roll-A-Cots (no cross foot bar convenient for taller individuals; used only 1 season by young children)

PaintedHillsSetUp.jpg
Rear-HitchRack.jpg
Front-SpareTire_CargoBasket.jpg
RiversideSetUp.jpg
AnnexProfile.jpg
UpperSleepingCompartment.jpg
LowerSleepingCompartment.jpg
ArticulatingHitch.jpg
RearCargo.jpg
RearTable.jpg

SAR Scott

option for without tent?
where are you located?
Good question on the location as I just copied my local content over to this forum. I'm located, along with the trailer, in Portland, OR. I'd prefer to sell as a package, but I would certainly entertain an offer without the RTT.

SAR Scott

Scott. We would like to find a hard sided trailer for two. We'll see what we can find. We'll keep you in mind.
Thanks
Scott E.
Thanks for the consideration. I do have a potential buyer of just the tent on a listing elsewhere, so I a trailer only offer would be easier to consider.

SAR Scott

How much for just the trailer?
I have someone coming to take a look at the whole setup this week, so not ready to chop it up yet and decide on a la carte pricing. Feel free to make an offer and let me know exactly what you want (e.g., just the trailer with nothing else, trailer w/out RTT, etc.). Thanks!

TGK

When are you expecting to get your Antishanty? I’ve been looking at that trailer as well and am also located in PDX.

SAR Scott

When are you expecting to get your Antishanty? I’ve been looking at that trailer as well and am also located in PDX.
Originally scheduled for March but looking more like May currently with all the supply chain issues.

TGK

Originally scheduled for March but looking more like May currently with all the supply chain issues.
I visited their manufacturing facility last March and put a deposit down. I decided to wait for the taller “fixed” roof, non pop up, model. They are building the prototype now. I will likely drive over for a first hand look once it is complete. I’m hoping they have it finished soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78