SOLD: Custom teardrop trailer

rob cote

King in the Northeast
Hey so there's way more information in this build thread than I could ever put in a classified ad. If you want all the details, check it out here:

View attachment D72_0322.JPG

The shortened version:

It's a memory foam queen mattress inside, with ample clothing/gear dry storage.
Outside is a Dometic refrigerator, sink with hot and cold water, propane-powered water heater with shower, propane 2-burner grill, dry food, cookware, and utensil storage.
Under the bed (accessed from outside) is storage for chairs, folding table, and 10x10 standalone awning.
200W solar power charges a 100Ah sealed lead acid battery. There is a 1000W inverter/charger as well, and typically stays plugged in when not in use. The solar panels are usually sufficient to run everything continuously so boondocking is a non-issue. There is a 7-pin vehicle connector, so the battery receives a trickle charge from the tow vehicle over the road.
There is a 20 gallon freshwater tank which is pumped through a filter, so all stored water is filtered and clean.
The propane tank is 20 pounds, I believe we've only had to fill it once so far. It lasts quite a long time.
Electric trailer brakes have been added since the initial build, I don't believe that was detailed in the build thread linked above. The weight is right around 2000 lbs.

I'm not sure what other information is pertinent, but please feel free to ask anything. I built it myself so I should have the answers. We'd love to get $9500 for it, but it's really difficult to judge what it's worth. The parts list exceeds that, so my labor would be valued at less than $0. How about $6000?

View attachment D72_0323.JPG

View attachment D72_0326.JPG

Last edited:

rob cote

King in the Northeast
I'm not sure why the pictures don't display without clicking on them. Is that standard?

Attachments

• D72_0322.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 502

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears