SOLD: Eezi-Awn roof top tent for sale

CAPTAIN COORS

Adventurer
FOR SALE: 1200 Eezi-Awn roof top tent with ladder (48" x 48" closed, 48" x 96" opened) The tent is 2 years old in perfect condition and is located in Marana, Az (near Tucson). $400 no shipping

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
CAPTAIN COORS said:
FOR SALE: 1200 Eezi-Awn roof top tent with ladder (48" x 48" closed, 48" x 96" opened) The tent is 2 years old in perfect condition and is located in Marana, Az (near Tucson). $400 no shipping

When can I come see it. I can bring cash.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
bigredpigdriver said:
12:14 posted....12:44 sold...wow:yikes: ...is this some type of record or what???:bowdown:

Actually, it was posted at 12:14, a cash offer was posted 2 minutes later, at 12:16. Payment and delivery arrangements were handled by 12:44. ;)

bigredpigdriver

Adventurer
goodtimes said:
Actually, it was posted at 12:14, a cash offer was posted 2 minutes later, at 12:16. Payment and delivery arrangements were handled by 12:44. ;)
And i hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D I was thinking about it for about all of....well untill I opened the thread:oops:

articulate

Expedition Leader
goodtimes said:
Eager to have kids?
:lurk:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
articulate said:
Eager to have kids?
:lurk:

no.

h eee double-hockey sticks NO.

In fact, I don't even have way to mount the tent. My jeep has a soft top, and Marisa's jeeps roof rack has a 150# weight rating. You just gotta get the deals when you can.

Besides, I think for the RTT to be effective at *that*, it needs to be mounted on the back of a black nissan. It doesn't work the same with jeeps.

:ylsmoke:

kcowyo

ExPo Original
goodtimes said:
I don't even have way to mount the tent....

Well that's what I was wondering...... :confused:

I'm even more curious to see what Randy has in mind for a replacement.... :lurk:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
KC, the tent will be mounted for this winters "exploring season". Either on top of my TJ via some custom tube work, or on a trailer. Not sure yet.

I think you will find Randy and Linda's RTT replacment quite acceptable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78