SOLD! Exped Megamat 10 MW camping mattress

PlacidWaters

Adventurer
New Hampshire.

Retail price $199. Will sell for $140.

Excellent condition. Used only a few times. Self-inflating. Selling it to downsize my gear.

Many people agree that this is the most comfortable camping mattress on the market. The comfort comes from the combination of air and a layer of foam on the top. The foam cushions and insulates at the same time. Check the Amazon reviews: 85% 5 stars https://www.amazon.com/Exped-Megamat-Insulated-Self-inflating-Sleeping/product-reviews/B01NCU56OK

The MW (meaning medium length, wide width) size is a lot easier to deflate and repack than the original LXW. The packed size is a reasonable 8" x 26". It easily repacks in the new generously sized "sidewinder" bag.

Thickness: 3.9"
Width: 25.6"
Length: 72"
Weight: 4lbs 9oz 8 x 26.5
R value: 9.5, minus 54 degrees F.

Attachments

• Megamat 10 MW.jpg
    Megamat 10 MW.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Megamat bag.jpg
    Megamat bag.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 53

PlacidWaters

Adventurer
I started out with the original Megamat 10 LXW (long, extra wide) when it first came out. I found it heavy, bulky, and hard to deflate and repack. I replaced that with the MW when they offered more sizes and found it a lot easier to deflate and roll up, as well as packing smaller. If you're under 6' tall, the MW is a better choice than the larger sizes, I think. But ExploreBaja is correct, this is a car camping mattress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears