SOLD! Explore Without Limits: 2014 EarthCruiser EXP For Sale

spon

Hi David,

This is EC #2. It does not have a 2 speed transfer case, (nor do any of the newer Fusos with the Duonic automatic transmission). We have tried to call out every single spec that this EC has. It's all in the owners binder that has the manuals for all of the components as well as receipts for maintenance. I do have spec sheets as well from EC that show every avaialble option and what this until has. It's got just about all of the items offered at the time, with the exception of some really heavy things like a 2nd spare and a rear winch. It has even been back to EC to have things like the AC and 2 more solar panels added.

Feel free to reach out with additional questions.

Steven

Roam.Wild

Awesome rig! And awesome post. We are in the market for an EC and located in Colorado as well. We are in Baja for a few months but I’ll reach out about swinging through on our way home to take a look if it’s still available!

Zybane

Just to bring some realistic price expectations.. a fully loaded EXP in 2014 was only like $240K.. and it's ten years old with a ton of miles.

• Wow
Reactions: zip

texasnielsen

Outdoorsman
This right here….

“Spare tire cover has a few tears, but some fabric repair tape will sort that out, which we plan to do.”

For all of the substantial updates this has received are individuals who have the coin to pay north of $200 large going to accept fabric repair tape on a very visible exterior component? They’re what, something like $200 bucks?

Overall, I can’t say if prices have fallen in the market to pre-lockdown days (what with everything else being inflated regarding consumables and the like). I would think, relative to the prior post, realistic offers would be considered.

ECs have always been a fav of mine. I wish you good luck with this sale. Here’s another bump for the OPs post.

spon

This right here….

“Spare tire cover has a few tears, but some fabric repair tape will sort that out, which we plan to do.”

For all of the substantial updates this has received are individuals who have the coin to pay north of $200 large going to accept fabric repair tape on a very visible exterior component? They’re what, something like $200 bucks?

Overall, I can’t say if prices have fallen in the market to pre-lockdown days (what with everything else being inflated regarding consumables and the like). I would think, relative to the prior post, realistic offers would be considered.

ECs have always been a fav of mine. I wish you good luck with this sale. Here’s another bump for the OPs post.
Yes. I agree on the spare tire cover, it's time for a new one. We tried the fabric tape, and while it's a temporary fix and not visible. You cannot see the tears from the ground (unless you are 6'6" or something) and thus is gone this long.

The good thing about these rigs is that they tend to hold their value if you look at all of the previous and recent sales. That, and new ones are over $500k!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12